• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USA Threatens Nuclear War Against Iran

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
USA supports Israel's war crimes in Gaza.
And it's willing to use nuclear weapons against
any country that would try to stop Israel.

Is this really worthwhile?
Both USA & Israel have now threatened
nuclear war....both have supported killing
over 10,000 Palestinians, & destroying Gaza.
Should millions die instead of pursuing the
simple solution of ending Palestinian
oppression?

Excerpted....
THE BIG GUNS

US nuke sub arrives in Middle East in ‘message to Iran’ after threat to ‘hit America hard’ if there’s no Gaza ceasefire​

Wandering Monk

oppression?

Excerpted....
THE BIG GUNS

US nuke sub arrives in Middle East in ‘message to Iran’ after threat to ‘hit America hard’ if there’s no Gaza ceasefire​

Nuclear powered, nuclear capable. Has the US threatened to nuke Iran or is this a projection?

Phin

Albert Pike in the 1870’s said the Third World War would be Islam against Christian Zionism to destroy both. I would not be surprised to see Israel wiped from the face of the earth.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

oppression?

Excerpted....
THE BIG GUNS

I clicked on the link, and all that showed up was someone's picture.

In any case, I think using nukes against anyone would only be used as an extremely last resort. If Iran uses nukes against Israel, the destruction and fallout would affect the Palestinians and neighboring Muslim states, not to mention face annihilation from retaliatory strikes.

Wandering Monk

In any case, I think using nukes against anyone would only be used as an extremely last resort. If Iran uses nukes against Israel, the destruction and fallout would affect the Palestinians and neighboring Muslim states, not to mention face annihilation from retaliatory strikes.
Iran is Shia and Persian. They don't give two ****s about the Palestinians or other Muslim states that are Arab and Sunni.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Iran is Shia and Persian. They don't give two s**ts about the Palestinians or other Muslim states that are Arab and Sunni.

Maybe not, although Iran itself would face nuclear retaliation if they used nukes, so they'd get hit, too. I hope they're not that crazy.

Actually, I hope that nobody is that crazy, but given the state of the world these days, who can say for sure?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Dang....I sometimes forget to <copy> the link.
The prior one surfaces.
Another link...

BTW, it's not clear if this class of sub always carries nukes.

I was reading up on the sub: USS Michigan (SSGN-727) - Wikipedia

It was originally designed to be a Boomer, but converted to a guided missile sub at some point. It can carry 154 Tomahawk missiles, which come in both nuclear and conventional varieties. Raytheon makes them. They cost $2 million apiece: Tomahawk (missile) - Wikipedia

We Never Know

No Slack

"I clicked on the link, and all that showed up was someone's picture"

Same here. Now we know what @Revoltingest spends his time searching and looking at.

She does have big guns though lol

We Never Know

No Slack

oppression?

Excerpted....
THE BIG GUNS

Or maybe they are trying to keep everyone from getting froggy and jumping in the war.

Shaul

Premium Member
Sounds like Biden can't make up his mind. First he un-freezes Iran's assets, then freezes them again, and now he's sending nuclear submarines to posture against the Iranians. I hope his incompetence doesn't escalate things.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"I clicked on the link, and all that showed up was someone's picture"

Same here. Now we know what @Revoltingest spends his time searching and looking at.

She does have big guns though lol
The story behind my erroneous link.....
She is what @icehorse calls a "man".
I offered her up to him as a trans woman
to ban from women's lavatories, & to
require that "he" use the men's room.
Do you still like those "big guns"?

We Never Know

No Slack
The story behind my erroneous link.....
She is what @icehorse calls a "man".
I offered her up to him as a trans woman
to ban from women's lavatories, & to
require that "he" use the men's room.
Do you still like those "big guns"?

I doubt that person makes an issue out of my preferred pronouns or any bathroom issues.
They look and live the part, most everyone will be none the wiser.

It seems to me the problems come from those who are still physically male making issues public about they want to use the female bathroom which draws attention to them.

Take the person in your picture... Whether still with a penis or fully transformed, none would know any different unless they drop their pants(if still sporting male parts) or make it publically known they had a sex change.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
According to the article, although these nuclear subs are capable of carrying nuclear armament, they're not currently armed with nuclear weapons.

However, four of the submarines, including the one deployed to the Middle East, have been refitted to be armed with cruise missiles, which do not carry nuclear payloads, Tong Zhao, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, told McClatchy News.​

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
According to the article, although these nuclear subs are capable of carrying nuclear armament, they're not currently armed with nuclear weapons.

However, four of the submarines, including the one deployed to the Middle East, have been refitted to be armed with cruise missiles, which do not carry nuclear payloads, Tong Zhao, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, told McClatchy News.​
Kind of makes it hard to threaten nuclear war without nukes doesn't it?