• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USA Allows Retail Sale Of Abortifacients

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is all due to the tendency of keeping sex lives secret.
As if it were something to be ashamed of.

I will never understand this American tendency of living their lives as if sex didn't exist...of the struggle to appear pure and chaste in the eyes of the people.
I really don't get it.
As [book] Uhtred of Bebbanburg told his Christian son "he didn't sleep with her. He gave her a good humping and there is no sleeping through that.":D

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As [book] Uhtred of Bebbanburg told his Christian son "he didn't sleep with her. He gave her a good humping and there is no sleeping through that.":D

The exact opposite of my best friend. She invents she has boyfriends...and that she has a sex life, because of the fear of being called a loser...:p

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't have to prove basic theology on a religion forum, and practically every religion agrees with the basic premise of reaping what you sow.
Sure you do. And you said a lot more than that:

You reap what you sow is divine judgement. God's hand isn't absent anywhere on this world.