• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USA Allows Retail Sale Of Abortifacients

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
China also has a dictator with centralized and supreme power as its head of state. That's not a divine judgement, it's a long series of events in history and a situation that comes with terrible corruption and abuse. Those things go hand in hand the same way crime and drug abuse coexist with poverty.
You reap what you sow is divine judgement. God's hand isn't absent anywhere on this world.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Incidentally I kind of didn’t realise my country of Australiastan was so liberal with it’s abortion laws until I looked into European laws. Go us lol
(In Oz abortion is legal upon request for the first 20-24 weeks depending on the state. Legal afterwards if 2 doctors agree it’s medically necessary. And somewhat covered by Medicare, our public health service.)
That might explain the recent flooding
of an engine/tractor museum there.
God did it, eh. Crikey!
The Flood

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"It's the cost of living and everyone pays."
( Don Henley)

No one gets to coast forever.
Or there is nothing to pay. After all my own life improved after I quit being a Christian and it has never been as bad for me as it was then, and over 20 years later Jehovah hasn't done anything to me and I keep climbing to new heights. And this happens despite the fact I went from "ideal teenaged Christian" spreading the "Word of God" to a blasphemous apostate working to pull people away from Jehovah and out of Christianity.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Or there is nothing to pay. After all my own life improved after I quit being a Christian and it has never been as bad for me as it was then, and over 20 years later Jehovah hasn't done anything to me and I keep climbing to new heights. And this happens despite the fact I went from "ideal teenaged Christian" spreading the "Word of God" to a blasphemous apostate working to pull people away from Jehovah and out of Christianity.
You did see the word " forever" right?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Such an inspiring story to cast off shackles.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
God has no need to hurry anything. He's always generous and willing to forgive, but ultimately everyone has a day of reckoning.
There will be no punishments going on. Such void warnings and idle threats have no effect on me. Or on those others who decided we can't run society based on threats of doom that will never come to fruition.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I said nothing about those practicing, but those yammering on about an expectation for others. Like inevitably happens with discussions on abortion, where personal responsibility and abstinence will fix the whole thing.
That is what I am calling holier than thou, self righteous garbage.
This is all due to the tendency of keeping sex lives secret.
As if it were something to be ashamed of.

I will never understand this American tendency of living their lives as if sex didn't exist...of the struggle to appear pure and chaste in the eyes of the people.
I really don't get it.