• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Private security contractor Erik Prince violated Libya arms embargo

danieldemol

Premium Member
'Private security contractor Erik Prince, a close ally of former US President Donald Trump, violated a United Nations arms embargo on Libya, UN investigators have found in a report detailed by US media.

The confidential report to the Security Council, obtained by The New York Times and The Washington Post, and partly seen by Al Jazeera, said on Friday that Prince deployed a force of foreign mercenaries and weapons to renegade military commander Khalifa Haftar, who has fought to overthrow the UN-recognised Libyan government, in 2019.'

Read more here: Trump ally Erik Prince violated Libya arms embargo: UN report

Shaul

Premium Member
Anonymous foreign sources from a leaked, unverifiable, confidential report. Let me know when any charges are filed in a U.S. court.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Anonymous foreign sources from a leaked, unverifiable, confidential report. Let me know when any charges are filed in a U.S. court.
I don't think the "United Nations" are an anonymous source, and it appears to have been verified by The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Al-Jazeera, but sure, I'll let you know if and when charges are filed in are filed in a US court assuming its within their jurisdiction.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't think the "United Nations" are an anonymous source, and it appears to have been verified by The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Al-Jazeera, but sure, I'll let you know if and when charges are filed in are filed in a US court assuming its within their jurisdiction.
Since when are charges filed in court necessary for a report to be believed? Oh yes, only when a MAGA type like Prince is involved.

It sure was not necessary for the MAGA types to try to overturn Biden's victory. It sure was not necessary for those same people to investigate Hillary forever. It sure was not necessary to try to deny that President Obama was an American citizen. It sure was not necessary for a Democratic candidate to be swift-boated. And so forth.

Fallen Prophet

Since when are charges filed in court necessary for a report to be believed? Oh yes, only when a MAGA type like Prince is involved.

It sure was not necessary for the MAGA types to try to overturn Biden's victory. It sure was not necessary for those same people to investigate Hillary forever. It sure was not necessary to try to deny that President Obama was an American citizen. It sure was not necessary for a Democratic candidate to be swift-boated. And so forth.
Or when there are heaps of signed affidavits, witness testimony, statistical analysis, irregularities and evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.

Fallen Prophet

Or when there are heaps of signed affidavits, witness testimony, statistical analysis, irregularities and evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

That's a laughably bad misrepresentation. Source information on this includes the Jordanian government, from where the group (which included at least one Australian) tried to procure 2 Cobra attack helicopters.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
'Private security contractor Erik Prince, a close ally of former US President Donald Trump, violated a United Nations arms embargo on Libya, UN investigators have found in a report detailed by US media.

The confidential report to the Security Council, obtained by The New York Times and The Washington Post, and partly seen by Al Jazeera, said on Friday that Prince deployed a force of foreign mercenaries and weapons to renegade military commander Khalifa Haftar, who has fought to overthrow the UN-recognised Libyan government, in 2019.'

Read more here: Trump ally Erik Prince violated Libya arms embargo: UN report

I'm excited by this news because it makes majorly sense of so many things in recent years that have stumped me until just now!

Well, almost makes majorly sense. I mean, it will just as soon as my favorite Fox News host gets around to telling me how the Prince scandal ties in with Hillary's Benghazi scandal in whatever way it turns out to be that explains why the Republicans in Congress got so fascinated with her shenanigans they launched more than 20 investigations into confirming they had discovered an enormously important truth about her.

I mean ain't no way all those investigations could have meant anything else other than they were onto something so important to me and every other American that they took such extraordinary care to get it right. It's understandable something that bigly would be kept under covers until just the right moment to release it!

I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for weeks now because my spidey truth senses tell me that's about to happen.

Got any ideas about when Trump will give the ok to announce the bigliest news for Americans since the start of the American Revolution in 1776?