• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Congressman supports Israel right to stop illegal Palestinian construction

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
What an *****, its their damn land to do what they want, its the Jews yhat need to go home to Europe if they can't peacefully coexist with the natives

Last edited by a moderator:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Shaul

Premium Member
What an *****, its their damn land to do what they want, its the Jews yhat need to go home to Europe if they can't peacefully coexist with the natives
The majority of the Jews living in the State of Israel come from Africa and Asia, not Europe. Also a large portion of the Jews are native to the land. There have been Jews living in the land of Israel continuously for over 3,000 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Im saying the scumbag zionists are illegally occupying the Land of Palestine

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I have an opposite opinion of Israel than the OP because I stand in solidarity with the Palestinians, and the links explain why. While I don't consider myself a political or social justice activist, I still stand in solidarity with Native Americans as well. I've only taken part in one public demonstration against the Dakota Access Pipeline, which was organized by the American Indian Movement, and that was in 2016. I was invited by a close friend, and it was an amazing experience. I took four of my children to share the experience with me.

From Palestine to Standing Rock: Your Story is Our Story

Palestinians back Standing Rock Oceti Sakowin in “struggle for all humanity”

Palestinians And Standing Rock Native Americans Share A Struggle For Justice

iu

Parallels+-+2+bigger.jpg

I'll always remember this meme because it touched my heart. It was shared with me on FB shortly after I attended the public protest.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm undecided on the issue. But I won't always give Israel a free pass when it comes to my opinion, either. But it's something I'd like to read up more on, to decide myself where I stand.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
So why are the Israelis oppressing Palestinian Christians

The articles also quote several Bible verses in an attempt to justify their claim that Israel belongs to the Jews, but as far as I'm concerned, the Bible is not a reliable source to morally justify anything. In all honesty, it makes me think of the history of WASP Christians who used the Bible to validate "Manifest Destiny," which was their justification for stealing tribal lands from the tribes.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
US Congressman Dr. Andy Harris(R-Maryland) says Israel has a right to stop illegal Palestinian construction within areas of its control. He also criticized European Union support of illegal Palestinian construction '
After the Qatargate, the EU has to recuperate credibility, which is now below the threshold of tolerability.

Shaul

Premium Member
Im saying the scumbag zionists are illegally occupying the Land of Palestine
Well you are wrong on multiple accounts. First of all, Jews are Palestinians too. Second, many of the Arabs claiming to be Palestinians are not and are actually immigrants to the land. Third, your choice of language is most inappropriate and obscene.