• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US condemns unilateral steps by Israelis and Palestinians toward each other

danieldemol

Premium Member
The US Department of State's Ned Price said, '“We believe it’s critical for Israel and the Palestinian Authority to refrain from unilateral steps that exacerbate tensions and undercut efforts to advance a negotiated two-state solution,”'

'...unilateral steps - by Israelis and Palestinians alike - include: “annexation of territory, settlement activity, demolition, incitement to violence, and the provision of compensation for individuals in prison for acts of terrorism.”'

Read more here: US Demands Israel Halt Unilateral Steps against Palestinians

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What annexation of territory or settlements do you ascribe to the Palestinians?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The US Department of State's Ned Price said, '“We believe it’s critical for Israel and the Palestinian Authority to refrain from unilateral steps that exacerbate tensions and undercut efforts to advance a negotiated two-state solution,”'

'...unilateral steps - by Israelis and Palestinians alike - include: “annexation of territory, settlement activity, demolition, incitement to violence, and the provision of compensation for individuals in prison for acts of terrorism.”'

Read more here: US Demands Israel Halt Unilateral Steps against Palestinians
Odd article title. In the title it seems only Israel is to be blamed, but further down in the article, both are to be blamed.

o_O

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The new administration is certainly no friend of Israel.

Like most people, I've seen friends turn suicidal. Doesn't mean I allow my friendship to delude me into believing I am obligated to accept, embrace, and further along what they themselves think is best for them.

It stuns me that so many Americans support the Israeli Government as blindly as so many of them support Trump. Is there no end to the madness of those people?

I don't even expect such folks to see I'm not comparing the Israeli Government with Trump here. Delusional to the bone.

danieldemol

Premium Member
What annexation of territory or settlements do you ascribe to the Palestinians?
I didn't write the article, I think that perhaps Ned Price didn't clarify which side was doing what, but if he is alleging both do both then its a good question.