• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
“The military operation on Monday night which fired munitions to blow holes in the Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II pipelines on the Baltic Sea floor, near Bornholm Island, was executed by the Polish Navy and special forces.

It was aided by the Danish and Swedish military; planned and coordinated with US intelligence and technical support; and approved by the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

The operation is a repeat of the Bornholm Bash operation of April 2021, which attempted to sabotage Russian vessels laying the gas pipes, but ended in ignominious retreat by the Polish forces. That was a direct attack on Russia. This time the attack is targeting the Germans, especially the business and union lobby and the East German voters, with a scheme to blame Moscow for the troubles they already have — and their troubles to come with winter.

Morawiecki is bluffing. “It is a very strange coincidence,” he has announced, “that on the same day that the Baltic Gas Pipeline opens, someone is most likely committing an act of sabotage. This shows what means the Russians can resort to in order to destabilize Europe. They are to blame for the very high gas prices”. The truth bubbling up from the seabed at Bornholm is the opposite of what Morawiecki says.”

rc on Twitter: "RT @ClimateAudit: John Helmer claims that Nordstream sabotage was carried out by Polish special forces "aided by the Danish and Swedish mil…" / Twitter
Thank you. Quite a story

Strange if Sweden is involved

stvdv

This is from today...

‘Where’s Jackie?’: Biden asks dead Indiana rep to identify herself in crowd

President Biden asked for the late Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself at a Washington event Wednesday, forgetting that the Indiana Republican died in a car crash last month.

Biden made the embarrassing error while thanking bipartisan members of Congress at a nutrition event near the White House.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like Representative [Jim] McGovern, Senator [Mike] Braun, Senator [Cory] Booker, Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie? — I think she was going to be here,” the president said.

Biden, 79, is the oldest-ever president and his mental acuity is regularly questioned by his political foes — though Biden and his defenders have brushed off the concerns by saying the commander-in-chief is simply prone to gaffes.

Biden asks dead Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself in crowd

Just check out some headlines that come up in a quick google that raise questions over his mental state..

Joe Biden’s made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health
Joe Biden's made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health

It’s time to question Biden’s mental health
It’s time to question Biden’s mental health

Biden Suffers Four-Second Mental Meltdown, Struggles to Move on to Next Question, During Press Event
Biden Suffers Four-Second Mental Meltdown, Struggles to Move on to Next Question, During Press Event

Psychiatrist: Biden Has Symptoms of Dementia, Likely He Is 'Almost Just Holding On'
Psychiatrist: Biden Has Symptoms of Dementia, Likely He Is 'Almost Just Holding On'
Thanks, good to "not forget"

Seems serious + dangerous too
H might press his red button to impressTrump

BUT

NO worries
AS Presidents are puppets of the elite anyway

IF not THEN this would be really dangerous

stvdv

Written as if to admit someone is still happy about Trump being out of office.

They like Trump, not Biden
You like Biden, not Trump

I think they both are idiots and that each of you only like or hate them because of a damn party. Its pathedic.

If Biden was a Repub you would hate him.
If Trump was a dem they would hate him.
I was amazed at @F1fan his reply

I am totally not into politics
So, I would never have guessed that
Democrats turn blind eye if Biden messes up
Republicans do when Trump messes up
But it does seem that way
As if it's a game

This situation is too serious for "blind" people ruling

stvdv

Here. I do know some important lawyers have saved these two videos.

:);)

Good luck

And the fact happened in the EU, not in America.
Thank's a lot @Estro Felino for both videos

Clear proof:
1) Biden claims US will END gas pipelines
2) Biden is a puppet of elite who control Presidents

exchemist

Veteran Member

Clear proof:
Insane nonsense. Biden has worked hard to support NATO, the European members of which are allies of the USA, drawn even closer by the threat of Putin's invasion of a European nation. No one in his right mind would imagine the USA would unilaterally destroy these gas lines which have been so important to the EU in the past. To do that would wreck the NATO alliance overnight.

US policy has in the past consistently warned of the danger, of Germany especially, in becoming too reliant on Russia for energy. That is a millions miles from threatening to blow up the facility.

Russia, on the other hand, has in the last few months come up with a series of decreasingly plausible excuses, relating to supposed maintenance issues, to justify them failing to abide by the terms of the supply contract, so as to reduce gas supply to W Europe and thereby put the EU under pressure, in hope it would decrease its support for Ukraine. Blowing up the line, which has carefully been done just outside Denmark's 12 mile limit, is a natural escalation of these "maintenance" problems.

Russia has been characteristically quick to talk about the "seriousness" of the resulting situation (it's not that serious) while leaving the cause vague. This is what they always do: commit an act of vandalism or attempted murder, deny responsibility and then spread lots of different myths about it on social media (like this forum), to sow distrust and make people uncertain and fearful. You've fallen for it, which makes you a mug (unless you are Russian troll of course;)).

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
He made a few good points
I have no problem with "the Tucker way"
Much better than US censure of mainstream media

I would agree with him that the leak is an environmental disaster. But his language is very biased and his conclusions don't necessarily follow from the evidence. I don't disagree that the US may have done it, but I am not going to bet on that conclusion from his video. There are other possibilities that are just as likely or more so.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I would agree with him that the leak is an environmental disaster. But his language is very biased and his conclusions don't necessarily follow from the evidence. I don't disagree that the US may have done it, but I am not going to bet on that conclusion from his video. There are other possibilities that are just as likely or more so.

In fact "the US has done it" is wrong in my opinion.:)
I think it deals with stateless élites from both EU and US, who are not the American government, they are others than them.
But it is certainly people who, because of economic interests, want to damage Russia economically.
And harming Germany is the collateral damage.
Because Germany is the most affected here.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Clear proof:

I have never seen so much wickedness in one video.
The POTUS treating Germany as an irrelevant colony.
"we will terminate Nordstream pipeline, regardless of Germany's will".
Even if the excellent journalist (God bless her) told him: "But it's Germany's pipeline, it is not yours, Biden!!!".

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ah for the record: both leftist and rightist media are reporting both Biden's and Nuland's warning\ threats.

And neither can he. That would be burning his ships. A move you only make when you are really desperate.

1. He is desperate, hence the mobilisation.
2. He had no ships to burn. Putin's Russia will not have sanctions lifted any time soon and will not be able to sell gas.
3. He removes a major reason to replace him because a Putin-less Russia could easily get sanctions lifted by ending the war.

There is an obvious case that he benefits, although whether it's true or not we'll have to wait and see (or perhaps not).

No. You can only threaten with something you have control over. He just lost control over his possibility to play

Obviously it would be threatening to blow up the other pipelines that Europe relies on.

If you can hit one you can hit any of them. Europe is very vulnerable over energy because it (especially Germany) has been incompetent for decades and are now realising that you can't simply have a strategy of extreme optimisation for "efficiency" and "hope for the best".

Yes, it also would benefit Norway and Poland and China.
But is that believable? Do they have a recent history of disregard for the sovereignty of countries?

China has, but only in its neighbourhood, but might be flexing its muscles globally before a Taiwan invasion.

The most powerful political figure in Poland thinks Putin killed his brother, and Russia threatens to invade or nuke them every now and again. They have consistently tried to escalate NATO commitment to Ukraine. They could also easily see Russia as an existential threat.

There is also a very good case against the idea America sabotaged its allies at such a critical time for minimal benefit.

If we are playing a "let's construct a narrative out of thin air" game, it's very easy to make a "qui bono" case (and an argument against).

It's also easy to think of cui non prodest?
It's detrimental for all the Germans who will remain without gas.

Speculation is fun, but ultimately we are just creating narratives out of thin air that are potentially plausible.

We can make cases for numerous actors, as to the truth we don't know.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Speculation is fun, but ultimately we are just creating narratives out of thin air that are potentially plausible.

We can make cases for numerous actors, as to the truth we don't know.

Look...the Baltic Sea is a closed sea. Russia has powerful satellites...and it takes five seconds to show the world what war ships entered the Baltic Sea and on what day and on what time.
And it was not Russian ships.

So I would like to tell these perpetrators: Abandon all hope, you're doomed like Dante said in Inferno.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No finger pointed yet but NATO says it was sabotage.

NATO’s Secretary-General said the leaks on the Nord Stream pipelines for sending natural gas from Russia to Europe were the result of sabotage.

NATO calls Nord Stream leaks acts of sabotage
Why suspect Biden as the saboteur?
Why not the Illuminati, the Jews, King Charles, Putin, etc, etc?
Methinks there's a wee bit too much hatred of Biden, & that
this inspires outrageous conspiracy theories.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here. I do know some important lawyers have saved these two videos.

:);)

Good luck

And the fact happened in the EU, not in America.
Rather than watching both videos in their entirety,
could you say at which times he threatens to blow
up a pipeline?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As I said "I hope it wasn't (instigated by) the US"
I strongly suspect that Putin instigated it.
You know....
- Invading Ukraine.
- Cutting off fuel to Europe.
- Earning enmity from a great many countries.

I don't know who did it.
But I give Putin credit for its happening.