• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
but it is well within the range of US politics, dem or pub
True

Tucker is wrong in putting it on the dems but he is probably right in putting it on the US.
Probably right, this goes beyond dem/rep

As Germany is now building terminals for US LNG the pipeline is a threat to their commerce.
That is 100 times worse than anything Tucker ever said

stvdv

Why would you think for a second that it was the US? Is Tuck someone you consider to be a reliable news source?
IF Biden says so much as this is my plan
THEN it happens

Could be coincidence of course

But I don't rule it out
Biden could have lied

stvdv

Elites threaten us 24 / 7.
We are the victims. They are the perpetrators.
True

I get the feeling Americans on RF don't feel it that way. Too much trusting Big Bang Brother, Big Pharma, Big Tech and other Biggies

stvdv

I think Tucker is referring to this statement from when Russia looked like invading Ukraine

Biden doubled down, saying, "We will -- I promise you -- we will be able to do it."
I understand Americans don't take their President serious after 4 years of a President who had problems to not lie

BUT

IF Biden says this
THEN I take it serious

Similar: Chinese high official referred to Covid, in an interview, about to strike US, New York, in 2019, before it was known. I took the Chinese serious, and it happened. On RF most declared me a fool into conspiracy.

Well, here, I again take a high official (President) making a major claim very serious

stvdv

He was referring to a boycott. If Comrade Tucker thinks it means blowing up the pipeline then he must be a special sort of clarvoyant.

Of course we know that Tucker likes Russians more than Democrats, so it's more likley just Tucker being un-American and divisive as usual.
Strange fact

So much censorship in US (and worldwide)
Still they (government) "promotes" Tucker

stvdv

Given Bidon with his poor mental state, there can be a lot of ambiguity in his statements, so he leaves himself open to misunderstanding and misrepresentation, so who really knows.
It was not only declared by Biden

So, that argument is not valid here

stvdv

Also Putin benefits as it weakens the case for an internal coup. Now his potential replacement couldn't turn on the gas even if they wanted to.

It also works as a threat against Europe to not escalate.

It's easy to make qui bono cases for many countries or actors.
Useful. Thanks

stvdv

This has got Donald Trump's fingerprints all over it.

The only possible doubt is that it worked.
Good old Trump. I didn't think of him here
I would not be surprised if he would've said it similar

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
True

I get the feeling Americans on RF don't feel it that way. Too much trusting Big Bang Brother, Big Pharma, Big Tech and other Biggies
...and private healthcare.
They were indoctrinated that healthcare isn't a fundamental right.

stvdv

He was referring to a boycott. If Comrade Tucker thinks it means blowing up the pipeline then he must be a special sort of clarvoyant.
The higher up you play in the circus the better view you get. No need to be clairvoyant

Of course we know that Tucker likes Russians more than Democrats, so it's more likley just Tucker being un-American and divisive as usual.
Well, speak for yourself. I doubt it very much

Before going into News
Tucker applied for CIA

stvdv

Of course we know that Tucker likes Russians more than Democrats, so it's more likley just Tucker being un-American and divisive as usual
Married 30 years, 4 kids.
Seems quite okay to me

Un-American... I agree

Carlson began his career in journalism as a fact-checker