• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I kind of like the guy in some ways :D
He’s very amusing. Maybe not in a way that he intends though.
The guy’s a massive tool and not even charismatic as a media personality. At least figures like say Bill O’Reilly could be energised and could present “news” (and I use that term lightly) in an engaging manner.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, but since he doesn't know who did the sabotage, he might have told the truth accidentally.
Lol accidentally stumbling on the truth. That’s quite an achievement for a supposed journalist. Lmao! He accidentally did his job for once. :D:tearsofjoy:

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Because of you using the word "ever"
Admittedly I was being hyperbolic. But Tucker says whatever his sponsors and bosses tell him to. Whether or not such “news” is truthful is another matter entirely

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Nope. While we love peace the only acceptable peace is Russia retreating from Ukraine. All of Ukraine. That is for those who are interested in international affairs. The other factions are those who don't have an opinion on the topic and just want to have cheap gas and sunflower oil, no matter where it comes from.
The people are humble...they do want cheap gas and sunflower oil, no matter where it comes from.
Tell Frankfurt AM to print billions of euros, if you want them to stop complaining.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Admittedly I was being hyperbolic. But Tucker says whatever his sponsors and bosses tell him to. Whether or not such “news” is truthful is another matter entirely
I like it that his bosses don't censor him
In this video he did make quite a few important points