• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They don't need to pay him. As he isn't lauding Russia but uses the incident to accuse the Biden administration it is just what he is doing anyway.

I want to tell you an anecdote.
I was almost always late when I was in junior high school.
Once I arrived late in the classroom as usual, and I saw that a mug full of pencils (which was on the teacher's desk) had fallen onto the ground and all the pencils were on the ground.
I saw that and I was shocked. At that moment the teacher entered the classroom, saw the mug and the pencil and said: "who did this?".
All of a sudden the bully of the classroom told the teacher that it was me. That I had dropped the mug.

In that moment I figured out who had done that.

So...in this case too... I know who did this.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, it also would benefit Norway and Poland and China.
But is that believable? Do they have a recent history of disregard for the sovereignty of countries?

For the record. The supply from Norway pipeline is insufficient for Germany's needs.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't take Fox or Tucker serious but it is well within the range of US politics, dem or pub.
In good old fashioned conspiracy theory manner you have to ask "qui bono"? And the answer is the US. They weren't happy about Russian gas in Europe before the attack on Ukraine and threatened sanctions to any corporation working at the pipeline which already lead to a delay in construction. As Germany is now building terminals for US LNG the pipeline is a threat to their commerce.
Tucker is wrong in putting it on the dems but he is probably right in putting it on the US.
That's for sure.
But US LNG is ten times more expensive.
If the ECB funds this operation with billions of euros, I am okay with it.
But if it doesn't, Europe will be in turmoil.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do Americans love Europeans?
;)
Love means to protect European allies, not to unleash a war within Europe...which will become a butcher's yard.
Opposing Russia is in Europe's best interest.

Russia's invaded - unprovoked - a sovereign democracy and committed horrible crimes against innocent civilians, including children. **** Italy and anyone else who sides with Russia.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@Heyo
Could you please tell Americans here what I have been hearing from Germans?
That is, that the Germans are over the notion of war, and will never fight a proxy war for the sake of some Masonic elite overseas?
Thank you.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Opposing Russia is in Europe's best interest.

Russia's invaded - unprovoked - a sovereign democracy and committed horrible crimes against innocent civilians, including children. **** Italy and anyone else who sides with Russia.
we don't side with Russia, we side with peace.
We want peace.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
UN Security Council to meet Friday on damage to Nord Stream gas pipelines

The United Nations Security Council will convene on Friday at the request of Russia to discuss damage to two Russian gas pipelines to Europe that has caused gas to spew into the Baltic Sea.

The French U.N. mission, which holds the presidency of the 15-member council for September, said the meeting would address the Nord Stream pipelines that Russia and European partners spent billions of dollars building.

Gas leaks as a result of suspected sabotage discovered on the two pipelines on Tuesday have roiled energy markets and heightened security concerns.

Suspected explosions tore through the undersea pipelines on Tuesday. The Nord Stream 1 pipeline, once the main route for Russian gas to Germany, was already shut but cannot now be easily reopened. The new Nord Stream 2 pipeline had yet to enter commercial operations.

We Never Know

No Slack
UN Security Council to meet Friday on damage to Nord Stream gas pipelines

The United Nations Security Council will convene on Friday at the request of Russia to discuss damage to two Russian gas pipelines to Europe that has caused gas to spew into the Baltic Sea.

The French U.N. mission, which holds the presidency of the 15-member council for September, said the meeting would address the Nord Stream pipelines that Russia and European partners spent billions of dollars building.

Gas leaks as a result of suspected sabotage discovered on the two pipelines on Tuesday have roiled energy markets and heightened security concerns.

Suspected explosions tore through the undersea pipelines on Tuesday. The Nord Stream 1 pipeline, once the main route for Russian gas to Germany, was already shut but cannot now be easily reopened. The new Nord Stream 2 pipeline had yet to enter commercial operations.

Repost.....

No finger pointed yet but NATO says it was sabotage.

NATO’s Secretary-General said the leaks on the Nord Stream pipelines for sending natural gas from Russia to Europe were the result of sabotage.

NATO calls Nord Stream leaks acts of sabotage

Heyo

Veteran Member
@Heyo
Could you please tell Americans here what I have been hearing from Germans?
That is, that the Germans are over the notion of war, and will never fight a proxy war for the sake of some Masonic elite overseas?
Thank you.
As much as I want to, I can't. It took the Bundestag 5 minutes of contemplation to throw out a decade old principle of not sending weapons into active war zones. Ukraine is too close to home and Putin has embarrassed us. We thought to bind him economically but he ignored that we even defied our "old friends" the US with Nordstream II. We wont forget that.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If Tucker Carlson ever told the truth, I’ll eat my foot.
Unrelated but he looks so creepy to me. I dunno, he just looks like an absolute cartoon villain lol

let's say I am a procurator. A district attorney.
I hear a declaration from the mayor of my city saying " Mr Y is a very bad person. One way or another, we will bring an end to the situation. I'll promise we will be able to do it".
Some time later, Mr Y is found dead.

As a procurator, what am I supposed to think of my mayor?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As much as I want to, I can't. It took the Bundestag 5 minutes of contemplation to throw out a decade old principle of not sending weapons into active war zones. Ukraine is too close to home and Putin has embarrassed us. We thought to bind him economically but he ignored that we even defied our "old friends" the US with Nordstream II. We wont forget that.

In the Sorosized EU that Ursula Von der Leyen surely approves of, there is no place for art. 26 of the Grundgesetz...right?
I think that it is a people vs élites fight, then.
The people who want the Constitutions to be respected and some godless élites who constantly violate them.

It was sufficient for us to tell that the EU is a Sorosized shameful entity...and the people voted for Meloni. And we won.
See how easy it is?
The people hate the elites' guts.

Heyo

Veteran Member
In the Sorosized EU that Ursula Von der Leyen surely approves of, there is no place for art. 26 of the Grundgesetz...right?
I think that it is a people vs élites fight, then.
The people who want the Constitutions to be respected and some godless élites who constantly violate them.
Nope. While we love peace the only acceptable peace is Russia retreating from Ukraine. All of Ukraine. That is for those who are interested in international affairs. The other factions are those who don't have an opinion on the topic and just want to have cheap gas and sunflower oil, no matter where it comes from.