• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US blew up Russian gas pipelines?

F1fan

Veteran Member
I think Tucker is referring to this statement from when Russia looked like invading Ukraine....

"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the -- the border of Ukraine again, then there will be -- there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2," Biden said during the press conference with Scholz, who did not go as far as Biden, but insisted the U.S. and Germany remain "absolutely united."

Pressed on how he can commit to that given that Nord Stream 2 is under German control, Biden doubled down, saying, "We will -- I promise you -- we will be able to do it."

Biden, German chancellor present united front amid tensions with Russia over Ukraine

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490792461979078662
He was referring to a boycott. If Comrade Tucker thinks it means blowing up the pipeline then he must be a special sort of clarvoyant.

Of course we know that Tucker likes Russians more than Democrats, so it's more likley just Tucker being un-American and divisive as usual.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
He was referring to a boycott. If Comrade Tucker thinks it means blowing up the pipeline then he must be a special sort of clarvoyant.

Of course we know that Tucker likes Russians more than Democrats, so it's more likley just Tucker being un-American and divisive as usual.
Given Bidon with his poor mental state, there can be a lot of ambiguity in his statements, so he leaves himself open to misunderstanding and misrepresentation, so who really knows.

I don't take Fox or Tucker serious but it is well within the range of US politics, dem or pub.
In good old fashioned conspiracy theory manner you have to ask "qui bono"? And the answer is the US. They weren't happy about Russian gas in Europe before the attack on Ukraine and threatened sanctions to any corporation working at the pipeline which already lead to a delay in construction. As Germany is now building terminals for US LNG the pipeline is a threat to their commerce.
Tucker is wrong in putting it on the dems but he is probably right in putting it on the US.

Also Putin benefits as it weakens the case for an internal coup. Now his potential replacement couldn't turn on the gas even if they wanted to.

It also works as a threat against Europe to not escalate.

It's easy to make qui bono cases for many countries or actors.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Given Bidon with his poor mental state,
Actually his mental state is very good for his age. His approval ratings are going up. So I'm not sure what you are referring to, exactly. Just baseless, right wing bias? You should know better.

there can be a lot of ambiguity in his statements, so he leaves himself open to misunderstanding and misrepresentation, so who really knows.
That happens with anyone, and this is why they are asked questions for clarification. The remarks you cited had no reference to sabotage. As well informed people know he was referring to boycotts. So I suspect you use poor quality media that disinforms its users.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Biden said he will do it
Other US politicians said it too

They might try to kill Europe this way
OR
Tempting Putin to use his nukes

Dirty games are being played
Polution...Biden doesn't care?
Telling us to use less energy

I hope it wasn't the US

This has got Donald Trump's fingerprints all over it.

The only possible doubt is that it worked.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nobody blew up the Keystone pipeline. It was cancelled by Executive Order. Though there were some pretty heavy duty protests over it. A lot of people didn't like it.
But the OP is suggesting explosives.
This appears to be unsupportable.

Suave

Simulated character
Biden said he will do it

OR

I hope it wasn't the US

“The military operation on Monday night which fired munitions to blow holes in the Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II pipelines on the Baltic Sea floor, near Bornholm Island, was executed by the Polish Navy and special forces.

It was aided by the Danish and Swedish military; planned and coordinated with US intelligence and technical support; and approved by the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

The operation is a repeat of the Bornholm Bash operation of April 2021, which attempted to sabotage Russian vessels laying the gas pipes, but ended in ignominious retreat by the Polish forces. That was a direct attack on Russia. This time the attack is targeting the Germans, especially the business and union lobby and the East German voters, with a scheme to blame Moscow for the troubles they already have — and their troubles to come with winter.

Morawiecki is bluffing. “It is a very strange coincidence,” he has announced, “that on the same day that the Baltic Gas Pipeline opens, someone is most likely committing an act of sabotage. This shows what means the Russians can resort to in order to destabilize Europe. They are to blame for the very high gas prices”. The truth bubbling up from the seabed at Bornholm is the opposite of what Morawiecki says.”

rc on Twitter: "RT @ClimateAudit: John Helmer claims that Nordstream sabotage was carried out by Polish special forces "aided by the Danish and Swedish mil…" / Twitter

Altfish

Veteran Member
Biden said he will do it

OR

I hope it wasn't the US

Tucker Carlsen as evidence ... really!!!

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Actually his mental state is very good for his age. His approval ratings are going up. So I'm not sure what you are referring to, exactly. Just baseless, right wing bias? You should know better.

That happens with anyone, and this is why they are asked questions for clarification. The remarks you cited had no reference to sabotage. As well informed people know he was referring to boycotts. So I suspect you use poor quality media that disinforms its users.
This is from today...

‘Where’s Jackie?’: Biden asks dead Indiana rep to identify herself in crowd

President Biden asked for the late Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself at a Washington event Wednesday, forgetting that the Indiana Republican died in a car crash last month.

Biden made the embarrassing error while thanking bipartisan members of Congress at a nutrition event near the White House.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like Representative [Jim] McGovern, Senator [Mike] Braun, Senator [Cory] Booker, Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie? — I think she was going to be here,” the president said.

Biden, 79, is the oldest-ever president and his mental acuity is regularly questioned by his political foes — though Biden and his defenders have brushed off the concerns by saying the commander-in-chief is simply prone to gaffes.

Biden asks dead Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself in crowd

Just check out some headlines that come up in a quick google that raise questions over his mental state..

Joe Biden’s made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health
Joe Biden's made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health

It’s time to question Biden’s mental health

Biden Suffers Four-Second Mental Meltdown, Struggles to Move on to Next Question, During Press Event
Biden Suffers Four-Second Mental Meltdown, Struggles to Move on to Next Question, During Press Event

Psychiatrist: Biden Has Symptoms of Dementia, Likely He Is 'Almost Just Holding On'
Psychiatrist: Biden Has Symptoms of Dementia, Likely He Is 'Almost Just Holding On'

F1fan

Veteran Member
This is from today...

‘Where’s Jackie?’: Biden asks dead Indiana rep to identify herself in crowd

President Biden asked for the late Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself at a Washington event Wednesday, forgetting that the Indiana Republican died in a car crash last month.

Biden made the embarrassing error while thanking bipartisan members of Congress at a nutrition event near the White House.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like Representative [Jim] McGovern, Senator [Mike] Braun, Senator [Cory] Booker, Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie? — I think she was going to be here,” the president said.

Biden, 79, is the oldest-ever president and his mental acuity is regularly questioned by his political foes — though Biden and his defenders have brushed off the concerns by saying the commander-in-chief is simply prone to gaffes.

Biden asks dead Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself in crowd

Just check out some headlines that come up in a quick google that raise questions over his mental state..

Joe Biden’s made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health
Joe Biden's made-up stories and manner raise serious questions about his mental health

Written as if to admit someone is still bitter about Trump being thrown out of office for ineptitude and corruption.

We Never Know

No Slack
Written as if to admit someone is still bitter about Trump being thrown out of office for ineptitude and corruption.

Written as if to admit someone is still happy about Trump being out of office.

They like Trump, not Biden
You like Biden, not Trump

I think they both are idiots and that each of you only like or hate them because of a damn party. Its pathedic.

If Biden was a Repub you would hate him.
If Trump was a dem they would hate him.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They don't need to pay him. As he isn't lauding Russia but uses the incident to accuse the Biden administration it is just what he is doing anyway.
I think your stance is minoritarian in Germany, given that Denmark and Sweden do know what ships entered the Baltic Sea and at what time.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why would the U.S. try to "kill Europe" or start a nuclear war? Makes no sense...

Oh, wait. It's Fox News/Tucker Carlson.

Were we supposed to take this seriously?

Love means to protect European allies, not to unleash a war within Europe...which will become a butcher's yard.

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
Also Putin benefits as it weakens the case for an internal coup. Now his potential replacement couldn't turn on the gas even if they wanted to.
And neither can he. That would be burning his ships. A move you only make when you are really desperate.
It also works as a threat against Europe to not escalate.
No. You can only threaten with something you have control over. He just lost control over his possibility to play with his gas.
It's easy to make qui bono cases for many countries or actors.
Yes, it also would benefit Norway and Poland and China.
But is that believable? Do they have a recent history of disregard for the sovereignty of countries?