• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

URGENT! Sociology project thing

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Well I guess I'm noted for waiting 'til the last minute to do my homework, haha, but here's the deal. I need to gather some data. So if you wouldn't mind giving me your gender and answering these questions, it would be greatly appreciated :)

1. What hand do you write with?

2. Which eye do you wink with. (Wink without thinking, the eye that you use is the one. If you can't wink, specify please :) )

3. Fold your hands. Which thumb is on top?

4. Can you roll your tongue?

5. Can you whistle?

Vielen Dank :)

Sententia

Well I guess I'm noted for waiting 'til the last minute to do my homework, haha, but here's the deal. I need to gather some data. So if you wouldn't mind giving me your gender and answering these questions, it would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Which eye do you wink with. (Wink without thinking, the eye that you use is the one. If you can't wink, specify please :) )

5. Can you whistle?

Right, Left, Right, Yes, Yes.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight

5. Can you whistle?

Ooh, fun!

Left, left, right, yes, yeppers

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Female

1. What hand do you write with? right

2. Which eye do you wink with. (Wink without thinking, the eye that you use is the one. If you can't wink, specify please :) ) right

3. Fold your hands. Which thumb is on top? left

4. Can you roll your tongue? uhhhhmmmmppphhhff

5. Can you whistle? yes

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Left
2. Which eye do you wink with.
Left
Left
Yes
5. Can you whistle?
Yes

And I'm male.

Skwim

Veteran Member

5. Can you whistle?

Right
Right
Left
Yes
Yes

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
No problem!

I'm male.

Right

Right

Left

Yes... both ways.

5. Can you whistle?
Yes.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

5. Can you whistle?
Don't have a gender. Sex is male.
Right hand.
Left (I'm right handed but left eyed)
Left
Yep. can even drink through it.
Who can't whistle?

Rakhel

Female

1. What hand do you write with? Left

2. Which eye do you wink with. (Wink without thinking, the eye that you use is the one. If you can't wink, specify please :) ) left

3. Fold your hands. Which thumb is on top? Left

4. Can you roll your tongue? Yes

5. Can you whistle? Yes

Vielen Dank :)[/QUOTE]

[/B]

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Right mainly.

Right... (I'm sensing a pattern here...)

My hands go both ways... no preference.

Ummm, yes.

5. Can you whistle?
Only in a lame off-key sort of way. You wouldn't want me to whistle the "Star Spangled Banner", that much is sure.

I'm pretty sure I am a male human animal.

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!

5. Can you whistle?

1. Left
2. Right
3. Right
4. No.
5. Sort of; horses can hear me from up a hill, but someone right next to me thinks there's a dying mouse under the floorboards. :facepalm:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
5. Sort of; horses can hear me from up a hill, but someone right next to me thinks there's a dying mouse under the floorboards. :facepalm:
Ditto, my friendly neighborhood deer come when I whistle to them, but I'm pretty sure they are just checking to see if I am hurt.

TurkeyOnRye

Male.

Right.

Left.

More than most of the time, both thumbs are parallel to each other when I fold my hands. Asymmetry tends to annoy me. Though when I'm not doing that, it would be left. No...wait..it's right. Crap, I don't know. I'm thinking right now. Right right now.

Oh, you mean this?

5. Can you whistle?

Yes. Quite loudly, in fact.

:)

Noaidi

slow walker

5. Can you whistle?

Right
Right
Right
No
Yes

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I am Male (not Mail)

Right
Right
Left
Yes
5. Can you whistle?
Barely

What class is this for?