• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Urgent prayer request, here will get quickest response

Popeyesays

My daughter just called me` to tell me that her best friend, Kristina, just lost a baby to miscarriage after just 12 weeks. Prayers for the child who has passed away, the parents of that child, and for my daughter who is devastated for her friend, will ber appreciated.

My dazughter was a maid of honor at her wedding.

O my God! O Thou forgiver of sins, bestower of gifts, dispeller of afflictions!

Verily, I beseech thee to forgive the sins of such as have abandoned the physical garment and have ascended to the spiritual world.

O my Lord! Purify them from trespasses, dispel their sorrows, and change their darkness into light. Cause them to enter the garden of happiness, cleanse them with the most pure water, and grant them to behold Thy splendors on the loftiest mount.

O Thou kind Lord! These lovely children are the handiwork of the fingers of Thy might and the wondrous signs of Thy greatness. O God! Protect these children, graciously assist them to be educated and enable them to render service to the world of humanity. O God! These children are pearls, cause them to be nurtured within the shell of Thy loving-kindness.

Thou art the Bountiful, the All-Loving.

Thank you,

Scott

Adib

Lover of World Religions
I'll most certainly keep them in my prayers, Scott. Thanks for letting us know about this.

tariqkhwaja

Jihad Against Terrorism
May Allah grant the mother strength to bear this with patience and may she have many more children who are beautiful from outside and even more so from the inside.

kai

ragamuffin
you have my best wishes scott for your family and daughters friend at this difficult time.