• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

upside down pentacle means satan, but that is good!

drew22

invisable
Now that you have looked at the madalion, the Greatest Sign, please refer to the 5th Seal. You may find the Greatest Sign at ... Maitreya the Eternal Divine Path.

However, the Path begins at the bottem of the madalion with the I-ching sign. This sign means the wakening of the spiritual powers. The Star of David is next, this sign means: you need an enviroment or communities of light. The next sign is the cross, this sign means you must sacrafice to achieve the enviroment, then is the crecent moon. The crecent moon means that we submit all to God or we are a channel for God. Also on the crecent moon Seal there is a pentacle in the symbol. As we come to the 5th seal observe that it is a nine armed star and is the symbol of Bahai Faith.
There is another symbol also for the Bahai it is the pentacle; a 5 pointed star with a circle around it, and was used by Bab.
Bab is really the founder of the Bahai Faith. There are two types of Bahai history, the old history and the new history. The old history is actually what happened at the time of Bab found at un-bias sites on the web. The new history is what modern Bahais have formulated themselves and is altered from the real historical history.
The nine armed star is where the Bahais stop on the Eternal Divine Path.
This seal(nine armed star) of the Greatest Sign also relates to the 5th charkra. The 5th charkra is where we are in the ethreal level, we can create our own universes here; this place most new agers are stuck or lost; when you are ethereal it is easy , everything seems to be here there is nothing more it would seem, spiritually, although there are two more levels to reach God. The postion of the Bahai sign helps also to explain why Bahais feel as though, "there is everything they need here, this all there is", interestingly the Bahais jump off the Eternal Divine Path at the 5th seal. There are seven seals on the Greatest Sign. Maitreya says he is the 7th Angel.
So Bab used the five pointed star, pentacle is the correct name for this symbol. When the pentacle is right side up or two points at bottem and one point at top, this postion represents man and even resembles a human with legs and arms and head at top. If you search this topic more you will find this symbol means: man. When the pentacle is turned upside down it means satan. Satan, not meaning the satan of Christain people, but satan as meaning a human turning to earthly desires and not spiritual desires. This would also be what Baha'u'llah meant when he said,"the great reversal that begins with nine", The reversal is the pentacle reversed, this time period we are in is when humans are turning to material and this will be reversed and we will start now to a new spiritual era.

Popeyesays

drew22 said:
Now that you have looked at the madalion, the Greatest Sign, please refer to the 5th Seal. You may find the Greatest Sign at ... Maitreya the Eternal Divine Path.

However, the Path begins at the bottem of the madalion with the I-ching sign. This sign means the wakening of the spiritual powers. The Star of David is next, this sign means: you need an enviroment or communities of light. The next sign is the cross, this sign means you must sacrafice to achieve the enviroment, then is the crecent moon. The crecent moon means that we submit all to God or we are a channel for God. Also on the crecent moon Seal there is a pentacle in the symbol. As we come to the 5th seal observe that it is a nine armed star and is the symbol of Bahai Faith.
There is another symbol also for the Bahai it is the pentacle; a 5 pointed star with a circle around it, and was used by Bab.
The five - pointed star is actually also associated with Muhammed as well. It is an ancient symbol for the "Temple of Man" the top point of the star is the head, the two horizontal points are the arms, and the two points on the bottom are the legs. I am sure everyone has seen the Michaelangelo drawing of a man with his arms and legs outstretched drawn within a circle.

The Bab and Baha`i "star" do not have circles. One can see them on the diagram of the Baha`i ring symbol they stand for the Twin Dispensation of the Bab and Baha`u'llah -the "Temple of Man". The Bible refers in the Apocrypha to the descent of the New Temple - this is not a building of stone, but rather the "Temple of Man".

Folks who may read this - Drew is not a Baha`i, is largely ignorant of the Baha`i faith and what he tells you that Baha`i's believe is 99% wrong.

drew22 said:
Bab is really the founder of the Bahai Faith.
Here's another bucket load of misconception. The Bab was the Forerunner of Baha`u'llah, much like John the Baptist was the forerunner of Jesus. The Bab however, brought His own revelation and BOOK. That book was largely made up of material about "He WHom God Would Make Manifest" - Baha`u'llah.

drew22 said:
There are two types of Bahai history, the old history and the new history. The old history is actually what happened at the time of Bab found at un-bias sites on the web. The new history is what modern Bahais have formulated themselves and is altered from the real historical history.
The nine armed star is where the Bahais stop on the Eternal Divine Path.
Until the passage of a thousand years there will be no next step on the Deternal Divine Path.

drew22 said:
This seal(nine armed star) of the Greatest Sign also relates to the 5th charkra. The 5th charkra is where we are in the ethreal level, we can create our own universes here; this place most new agers are stuck or lost; when you are ethereal it is easy , everything seems to be here there is nothing more it would seem, spiritually, although there are two more levels to reach God. The postion of the Bahai sign helps also to explain why Bahais feel as though, "there is everything they need here, this all there is", interestingly the Bahais jump off the Eternal Divine Path at the 5th seal. There are seven seals on the Greatest Sign. Maitreya says he is the 7th Angel.
Why should I believe him?

Regards,
Scott

Shade

The only other place I've seen the inverted pentacle, aside from being associated with satanism, is with Free Masons.

Popeyesays

Shade said:
The only other place I've seen the inverted pentacle, aside from being associated with satanism, is with Free Masons.
In Islam and Baha`i symbology, the star is upright, not inverted. You've seen the Islamic symbol of crescent moon and evening star, right?

Regards,
Scott

Nehustan

Actually if you are a flat lander who believes that the devil and hell are 'down' then sure the pentagram 'inverted' means something to do with the devil. If however you have any concept of the universe building upon Galileo, then this wouldn't be that relevant. The pentagram is a mystic and geometric construct, with the highest/lowest point representing infinity. Thus that can be north south east or west up or down, infinity is out there. I just finished a post in a thread within RF on this very subject you can find it here

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I've also heard that the inverse pentacle is sometimes used as rebellion against Paganism. (Not sure if it's correct or not.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A pentagram can also represent the Elements, Life, Nature, and Protection. The inverted can also be a sexual symbol, the female I think, and the normal one, a sexual symbol for the male. Have to dig through my books to cite that. That one book, and I can't remember which one, is the only time I've heard of that.

Nehustan

You are of course right in that four of the points of the pentagram are related to the alchemical elements, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, with the fifth 'element' being the Ruh/Spirit breathed into the 'clay' or descending as Shin, the dove.

This is considered to be represented in both Ezekiel and Sinjun's Revelation...

Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
Ezekiel 1:5-10, KJV

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
Revelation 4:2-7, KJV

If I was to say the four fixed signs, we would not go far wrong. It is considered that Jahweh, Tetrgrammaton, is the word manifest, proceeding into the world from Eloah. I guess, and I oft use this analogy, Nehustan makes a cake, the cake percieves the existance of Nehustan and says 'God, my creator, you are FSEW, that is your name'....I hear the cake smile wryly and think just because you are made from Flower, Sugar, Eggs, and Water, and think me a baker, actually my name is Nehustan, and rather than baking cakes most of the time I'm on some forum called RF, but then oh cake there are things beyond your knowledge.

This makes me think directly of a post I put in another thread from the Zohar which read

He understands all, but there is none that understands Him. He is not called by the name Yod, He, Vav, He, nor by any other name, except when His light extends itself upon them. And when He removes Himself from them.

TriRose

Popeyesays said:
The five - pointed star is actually also associated with Muhammed as well. It is an ancient symbol for the "Temple of Man" the top point of the star is the head, the two horizontal points are the arms, and the two points on the bottom are the legs. I am sure everyone has seen the Michaelangelo drawing of a man with his arms and legs outstretched drawn within a circle.

Actually, that was Da Vinci's Virtruvian Man

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i've heard of the inverted pentegram also being used as a sigh of 2nd degree wicca, but this is just something i have heard, i would need to research it before i can say for sure.

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
I of course associate the pentacle with the four elements and "aether"(life energy).
I see the inverted version as being the four elements and "void"(death energy).
I suppose theres nothing inherently evil about the inverse star, but it is very commonly associated with demons and Satan(I'd imagine they use death energy).