• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Upon this rock", which rock?

KW

suit their own desires is a serve to self in relationship to maintaining the beast, the ego. like your religion is part of your personality

It could mean many things. Your desire appears to be to become your own pope, create your own religion, and to ignore the words of Jesus and seek your own goals.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It could mean many things. Your desire appears to be to become your own pope, create your own religion, and to ignore the words of Jesus and seek your own goals.
you're a dualist. god is always somewhere else. but god didn't divide itself from god. mankind does that by assigning, definining an infinite as having limits. dualist mangle language into all kinds of absurb ideas that don't mean much of what they originally were.

KW

you're a dualist. god is always somewhere else. but god didn't divide itself from god. mankind does that by assigning, definining an infinite as having limits. dualist mangle language into all kinds of absurb ideas that don't mean much of what they originally were.

I'm a Christian, which means, among other things, that I recognize that I am not God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You are just making things up.
you have two types of people. service to self, double minded, dualists and service to all as self, or as jesus said whatever you do unto the least of these, the singled-eyed, the monists.

love is the only thing that saves. that is what makes a savior out of man

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I'm a Christian, which means, among other things, that I recognize that I am not God.
so you're not christ like because jesus recognized god in himself and others. what ever you do unto the least of these you do unto me.

john 14:20

if god were your father, you would have loved.

Last edited:

KW

so you're not christ like because jesus recognized god in himself and others. what ever you do unto the least of these you do unto me.

john 14:20

if god were your father, you would have loved.

Truth is love. You are just making things up to lead yourself and others astray.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Truth is love. You are just making things up to lead yourself and others astray.
i don't have the power to make you do anything without choosing to do so.

love and hate are choices. everyone has the spirit of love, of god within them but not everyone wants to use it to it's fullest.

i'm not your enemy.

**mod edit**

psalms 23:5-6

Last edited by a moderator:

KW

i don't have the power to make you do anything without choosing to do so.

love and hate are choices. everyone has the spirit of love, of god within them but not everyone wants to use it to it's fullest.

i'm not your enemy.

psalms 23:5-6

Just because you don't make any sense doesn't mean you are my enemy.

I'm sure you are a nice person with good motives.

However, you can put others in danger by claiming to have special insight into God's will that contradicts his revelation through Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Just because you don't make any sense doesn't mean you are my enemy.

I'm sure you are a nice person with good motives.

However, you can put others in danger by claiming to have special insight into God's will that contradicts his revelation through Christ.
i'm not in contradiction. you're asking people to believe in another and not their own omnipresent spirit of god. you're the one advocating a religion en lieu of love and service to all as self.

jacob realized god face to face within himself, penuel/pineal.

jesus talked about god within himself and not some other place.

paul refers to all as christ.

there is no excuse for sin anymore. jesus told you that love is the law. unconditional love doesn't exclude anyone but you claim that god the unconditional spirit is a respecter of persons.

the bible doesn't teach that. the kingdom of god comes from within and not through some other, time, or place.

misery loves company. christ is already here as jesus told, behold I AM with you always.

KW

i'm not in contradiction. you're asking people to believe in another and not their own omnipresent spirit of god. you're the one advocating a religion en lieu of love and service to all as self.

jacob realized god face to face within himself, penuel/pineal.

jesus talked about god within himself and not some other place.

paul refers to all as christ.

there is no excuse for sin anymore. jesus told you that love is the law. unconditional love doesn't exclude anyone but you claim that god the unconditional spirit is a respecter of persons.

the bible doesn't teach that. the kingdom of god comes from within and not through some other, time, or place.

misery loves company. christ is already here as jesus told, behold I AM with you always.

Matt 7:21

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Matt 7:21
i don't mind being judged with love. like jesus said

john 7:24

love is righteous. love is an action and not some floral words.

most of the religious are fear and hate mongers who wouldn't lift a hand to help the poor and needy.

nothing has changed about the religious elitists but the labels.

matthew 23:13

KW

i don't mind being judged with love. like jesus said

john 7:24

love is righteous. love is an action and not some floral words.

most of the religious are fear and hate mongers who wouldn't lift a hand to help the poor and needy.

nothing has changed about the religious elitists but the labels.

matthew 23:13

These are bigoted comments totally removed from reality.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
These are bigoted comments totally removed from reality.
research on love has shown that love is a basic need for humans.

it's basic for existence.

your contempt towards it is duly noted.

KW

research on love has shown that love is a basic need for humans.

it's basic for existence.

your contempt towards it is duly noted.

Then why are you attacking Christians with bigotry and hate?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Then why are you attacking Christians with bigotry and hate?
christianity has a huge debt to cover. so simply put it's david taking on goliath.

christians who worry about what they wear vs what they do aren't focused on love. they are focused on looking good. the covering doesn't make the person. a person who worries about getting to heaven isn't focused on god here and now, but heaven is always somewhere else.

Visualizing-the-Worlds-Religions.jpg

KW

christianity has a huge debt to cover. so simply put it's david taking on goliath.

christians who worry about what they wear vs what they do aren't focused on love. they are focused on looking good. the covering doesn't make the person. a person who worries about getting to heaven isn't focused on god here and now, but heaven is always somewhere else.

Visualizing-the-Worlds-Religions.jpg

You seem very bitter.

I don't think you should be criticizing those you don't understand.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You seem very bitter.

I don't think you should be criticizing those you don't understand.
pretty is as pretty does. you want to be glorified but you have glorified yourself enough. everything isn't about you, you, you. where ever your treasure is, there your heart is too. your heart isn't towards your fellow man. it's towards what people put on and take off, like a piece of cheap cloth.

matthew 7:21-23

so the spirit had nothing against the church at philadelphia. philadelphia - brotherly love but you can't simply sit on your laurels and be self-satisfied like the Laodiceans. You cannot ignore the fact that what is material doesn't take precedence over what is spiritual and loving. you cannot be indifferent and loving. love changes things. love rights wrongs. love makes a difference in the lives of those who are in need.

Last edited:

KW

pretty is as pretty does. you want to be glorified but you have glorified yourself enough. everything isn't about you, you, you. where ever your treasure is, there your heart is too. your heart isn't towards your fellow man. it's towards what people put on and take off, like a piece of cheap cloth.

matthew 7:21-23

so the spirit had nothing against the church at philadelphia. philadelphia - brotherly love but you can't simply sit on your laurels and be self-satisfied like the Laodiceans. You cannot ignore the fact that what is material doesn't take precedence over what is spiritual and loving. you cannot be indifferent and loving. love changes things. love rights wrongs. love makes a difference in the lives of those who are in need.

I submit my will to Christ and his Church.

You build your own Church.