• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UPG's

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
What are your UPG's, make alternate accounts if you want...

I find it both sensible but monotonous how reluctant we've all become at sharing our experiences.

Mine is quite a bit inconceivable, with a lot of despair. I'll share it, but take it with as grain of salt. What I would have to say and how I could explain things would be ultimately inadequate, and I'm not good enough. Unless you're some street rat hoodlum coming out of the war torn middle east or something nobody is going to listen to you, particularly if you're a white guy. I'm not a messiah or anything either, I was even willing to Martyr myself, or make a public mockery of myself, they want me to use as much discretion as possible.

Basically the Gods were involved throughout history, throughout various era's of war and all... What we learn from some literature is some picked sides, like War Gods, we can see that Ares favored Greece and Rome... while misunderstanding some "War Gods" only desired to make war, not favor one particular side... However, I can neither confirm or deny their physical participation in battles in various wars, they literally desire "War Games."

For instance, Loki may have lead the Visi Goths to Rome. Loki is not a weakling, he is an incredible warrior and extremely muscular, not as he is commonly portrayed. He is terrifying but extremely kind and generous and hilarious, he has spent a laborious amount of time with me.

While other Gods desired to remain completely neutral, but share their knowledge incognito... Like Astronomy, Medicine, various sciences, were all initially pagan knowledge and were taken by the Churches and made Christian or Muslim or whatever... This also lead to some Goddesses infiltrating the Church as Nuns to retrieve stolen books.

As far as the conversion to Catholicism and Monotheism in general. The found Pantheism and all to be a mistake. The Pantheons went into the Royal families and all, sicko's came to be. Basically it was willingly done away with and easier to accept new religion over mass bloodshed, as well as some of the Gods becoming ill at the atrocities exacted on the Christians. That being said, the Church grew and wanted more and more power, then the Crusades came to be. Faith was short in people as it were and it was easier to buy Men and offer redemption and a ticket to a fantasy realm, like 1000 virgins.

Basically centuries of bloodshed ensued, then plague, no man was sparred... It ultimately ended in accepting the Churches "sovereignty" as some cultures were nearly annihilated between war and plague.

Basically that's it, inadequate. Worship, revere the Gods if you want, but they don't seem to desire re-establishing their worship.

Edit

Oh snap, Dinosaurs are dragons... Giants are giants, and there are numerous extinct races from myth and more to discover. About the Gods and evilution.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"Unverified Personal Gnosis," a term that as I understand it came from Wicca and/or other reconstruction type movements, to describe information gleaned through personal experience--often visions, dreams or other revelations about the deities, that cannot or has not yet been verified through more mundane channels, like the historical record...

Whiterain

Well how exciting... This place is rather vacant...

You know.. I was giong on about how the pantheons went into the royal family's and it was done away with.. Royalty, like Kings used to have God given rights, above the law. Many of them were sicko's, just plain evil, to be myopic. Then you have democracy, and separation of church and state like in America.

You get Hillary Clinton.

I ain't going to war for that b or any of these other morons. Morale is a literal joke in this country the last 20 years. A military that believes in indignity and goes the distance to alienate and humiliate its Generals and personnel. An obviously corrupt and stupefying government, capitalism, stock, trade, economics, globalism.

It's like Greed is the true destruction of civilizations. I ain't going to go on about the military, I've got to move on with my life...

Whiterain

It's gettin better doe. I'm a total mongrel and the Gods are talking to me. I got words for ya'. Repent.

Repent and thought shall be saved. jk

It's like a huge conundrum going on in my head on a quaint essential fallacy that any of it is tangible.

It's like a lot of pressure, I've got a revolutionary truth here, yet they desire nothing, only that I abide.

They wanted to know me personally, like they "knew" me. They play games, Who are you? Who do you think you are? You're not, you're nobody, you're a loser. It's hilarious after a while.

People are dying, people are hungry, I'm horny, let's do it. Facts of nature and dogma, that's how the cookie crumbles.

And they're so imposing. Like when you meet someone you like you try not to be imposing and make a good impression.

I'm not trying to down play the gravity of the situation. It's like my life is in shambles, my career is ruined... Deal with it, get laid, get your life together. haha

*Epilogue 3*

I forgot what I was going to say again. It's like they're unsympathetic with people lost or suffering from dogma's. Because they're "idiots" I don't know. They're malevolent and benevolent, full of emotions and desires, essentially manic depressive cosmic powers.

Odin is quite literally Poseidon and lead the Indo-European Migration with the other Gods, from Africa, but Europe was also had been inhiabitated. Man is ancient, creation was a poetic joke. Etc....

It's a wracket in there. Odin refuses to admit he is Poseidon.

A real Messiah will know the right names, the right words, the truth, and the Gods will probably not play games with him, and tickle his fancy for strife.

I'm not a sicko but all of this brought in some critical thinking about Jesus. Unless the literature were detrimentally altered and fabricated and "apocrypha," Jesus would have looked liked quite the loon to others than his followers... There were thousands of Gods and Christ walked about talking of the One true God and dogmas and all.

What it's boiled down too is I'm not just a Jihadist. If Hera wants me to blow up some coffee shop she doesn't like, she will literally have to come to my home and supply me with the ordnance.

But she'll get over it, and if she did blow it up with a Jihadist, she would regret it, because they had splenda or something.

Getting crucified sucks...

Last edited:

Whiterain

Here's the kicker folks,
lzO8jp8.jpg

That's Lucifer. The Grey Man... He comes to your room at night and sticks his probe in your butthole...

That's them, guys.... They use their technology and deceit to work mankind. They deeply resent us... But can't kill us off, we're like a miracle. Those are the Elves or something, idk.

I'm joking, but anyway this is how I'm dealing with schizophrenia or divine intervention. They will make an *** out of you.

I wish I could have nitrous oxide instead of psychiatric medicines. Or Ganja... The medicinal herb really mellowed me out.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
"Unverified Personal Gnosis," a term that as I understand it came from Wicca and/or other reconstruction type movements, to describe information gleaned through personal experience--often visions, dreams or other revelations about the deities, that cannot or has not yet been verified through more mundane channels, like the historical record...

Interesting. But isn't ALL personal gnosis unverified?

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Hey, you never know, some people might have realizations about their path and only later find out that their personal gnosis is also supported by the historical record. It's actually happened to me a few times. It's pretty sweet when an idea that randomly popped into your head after mulling over a topic actually happens to be what people a millennium or two ago thought and believed.

Whiterain

I call it "tedious" or "madness" or "insanity," yet I am abiding the gift, it's hard to stay impersonal when the experience wasn't.

I hate psychology, it's like they have a flow chart.. Does patient so and so, go to step 2, does patient so and so, go to route 6 path 9.

4Qy7bBN.png

It's demented and I can't lie, they're generally just tormenting and I experience a bit of traditional schizophrenia, but they relinquished their "torture."

I'm being constructive and trying to make the best of it, trying to help people.

Most people would have ate a buckshot by now, I've suprised myself with my own sheer willpower and optimism. However, my personal life could be better, even the Gods grew sick of my plebeian ways and demanded I get some class and Hugo Boss clothes, ugh. I asked them for money, you know what they said? NO. And inconceivable laughter inseud.

Peeps go on about favrotism... Some are kin of the Gods and Gods cater to those kin.... Outsiders are welcome to worship, but it's like we are their Chidlren. You're welcome to visit on the holidays but you should go back to your homelands and find your gods, you know what you get? You get a dollar a day, red cross, blue shield, welfare, visa and completely free tuition in one of our laboriously, blood bloodcurdling made civilizations... What do the ilk of the Gods get? A sword in the gut. Annihilation.

All that inhumanity and cruelty aside from methods of a bygone era, most people live in a vertible paradise and the governments are a joke, what more could you ask? Eat, drink, skeet, sleep, just pay your taxes and show the invaders we're different.

Anyway, off on some crazy tangent... I've honestly come to realize my humor does not translate into text as I visualize, I began to think I was inept and no longer being trolled.

I forgot what else I had stored up in my brain. I hate how America separated us from Europe so does God. It was a stupid idea.

They did a little job on me though, namean. I laugh a lot these days now, I accept them.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, yes, but this isn't my system for classifying knowledge. There's personal knowledge--gnosis--which is information about a deity or place or object or something, but that comes through dreams, visions or is in some other way revealed to the individual. And then there's group gnosis, something that a group comes to believe has been revealed to them. Each of these have "unverified" and "verified" versions.

Unverified means that the individual or group is not able to find any external verification of their revelation, such as from existing documents about their religion. Verified means that the individual or group has managed to find evidence that the revelation is true.

So, you end up with unverified and verified personal gnosis (UPG, VPG) and both kinds of group gnosis (UGG and VGG).

That's if I'm remembering the correct terms. I guess I could go check by googling--that could verify my unverified personal gnosis on the matter...

Whiterain

Well this has gone rather civil and I appreciate what feedback I have gotten, no matter how indirect. It's like the whole collective internet is literally ignoring me sometimes. You literally aren't laughing with me.

I got lost in the Iron age and crusades all weekend, it was such a b but it happens frequently. I just get lost in the grotesque reality of our our "factual" history then I awaken at Kroger to realize we live in a vertible paradise for the moment.

I apologize to anyone offended by the Nazi Occult, but it deeply troubled me. Most people wouldn't even give that manure a second thought but I literally had been disturbed over it, just the mere notion the Allies lied about "Divine Intervention" in WW2. That being said I'm not trying to perpetuate propaganda or sympathies with the Reich, The Nazi Reich committed inconceivable atrocities and left the rest of the world no choice but conformation or retaliation.

But, uh, based on the photography I saw that poisoned my mind and soul Tor came, his agenda is unknown, but he was either severely injured or killed in the final hours of the war at Hitlers bunker, yet lives on still.

America wasn't necessarily wrong and all, not going on some rant about how most nations committed genocidal atrocities they have yet to disclose, like America. People would be inconceivably enraged.

I'm not a Nazi, it would compromise my honor.

But based on what I can articulate from my psygnosis the Gods were varying in ideologies, so to speak... Troubling over find heathenry embarrassing and Catholicism, religion, stupid, It would be inadequately stated.

However, I try not to be naive. Anyway, that's basically the gist of what I've endured. I have a grip and understand delusion and logic and reason, whatever. I abide for now.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well this has gone rather civil and I appreciate what feedback I have gotten, no matter how indirect. It's like the whole collective internet is literally ignoring me sometimes. You literally aren't laughing with me.

I got lost in the Iron age and crusades all weekend, it was such a b but it happens frequently. I just get lost in the grotesque reality of our our "factual" history then I awaken at Kroger to realize we live in a vertible paradise for the moment.

I apologize to anyone offended by the Nazi Occult, but it deeply troubled me. Most people wouldn't even give that manure a second thought but I literally had been disturbed over it, just the mere notion the Allies lied about "Divine Intervention" in WW2. That being said I'm not trying to perpetuate propaganda or sympathies with the Reich, The Nazi Reich committed inconceivable atrocities and left the rest of the world no choice but conformation or retaliation.

But, uh, based on the photography I saw that poisoned my mind and soul Tor came, his agenda is unknown, but he was either severely injured or killed in the final hours of the war at Hitlers bunker, yet lives on still.

America wasn't necessarily wrong and all, not going on some rant about how most nations committed genocidal atrocities they have yet to disclose, like America. People would be inconceivably enraged.

I'm not a Nazi, it would compromise my honor.

But based on what I can articulate from my psygnosis the Gods were varying in ideologies, so to speak... Troubling over find heathenry embarrassing and Catholicism, religion, stupid, It would be inadequately stated.

However, I try not to be naive. Anyway, that's basically the gist of what I've endured. I have a grip and understand delusion and logic and reason, whatever. I abide for now.
Well, I thought I might like to play along, talk about some of my UPGs, but I frankly can't follow where it is you're going, or wanting to go, with this thread, Whiterain. It almost sounds like you want to people to confront you about what you've written, but really, who would challenge someone over a UPG? Now, if you were to claim that your UPGs are literally The Truth, there might be something to talk about...

Whiterain

Well, I thought I might like to play along, talk about some of my UPGs, but I frankly can't follow where it is you're going, or wanting to go, with this thread, Whiterain. It almost sounds like you want to people to confront you about what you've written, but really, who would challenge someone over a UPG? Now, if you were to claim that your UPGs are literally The Truth, there might be something to talk about...

No I do not want anyone to comfort me, just see if anyone had similar delusions or even willing the play along. My vision of Tor is literally a giant German guy, it is amusing as it is unnerving. But I also see two "Thors" one is giant German fellow, he also goes by Donor, guess he has black hair. There is a 6 footish or more "Scandinavian" looking muscular fellow with red hair that also goes by Thor, he doesn't really speak to me. The large German fellow insists he is the real Thor and that other guy is a b.

I leave my spirituality and delusions in the realm of the metaphysical, and have a sense of humor about it. That is until one of these deities wants to have a beer or coffee, which is something neither here nor there. Even they say people act ridiculous and ask I use discretion and basically calm down, they even encouraged me to get on psychiatric medication. They understand their request I do not even mention them is a little difficult, they said if I am murdered Odin will go ballistic.

I do not fully understand my relationship to them but they like to tease me. Perhaps I'm a Valkyrie or something that was suppose to come push Nazi propaganda. :O

Anyway, they seem both malevolent and benevolent, but pretty ruthless, unsympathetic with cowards and fools. These contemporary ideas of humanity and all that they seem to find pathetic. They also find the fear that has been instilled in people amusing, as well as how brainwashed people have become with religious dogma.

They did a little job on me.

Anyway, Cheers, it's Monday. I'm still aggravated about spending the weekend tripping through the iron age...

Whiterain

Lucifer is an Almighty Tallest, not one of the short ones.
ebKKVXR.jpg

We must accept him and prepare for ascension to New Eden... Just kidding, we ain't going nowhere...

Honestly, at least I'm not withholding information and trying to make this sound legit. He also appears to me as a golden haired blue eyed fellow, he's funny, he's cool, so is Satan, you guys will love them.

Peeps get all testi when you start mixing contemporary religion with old religion, particularly the Scandinavians.

bVUWpw5.png

This is what The Christ looks like, a ball of light... I guess it's Baldur, he's nice and ruthless now too, the gods did a Job on him too and, uh, put two and two together.

There was so much to discuss, peeps just can't have a civil discussion. Religion doesn't seem like nothing but a joke to the Gods, but Catholicism was an out for them.

People were worshiping wood, statues, doing little incantations, being generally embarrassing to a growing educated world. That's basically what they told me...

So basically there were also generations of Gods, what gods were worshiped like the Olympians, Tuatha De Danann and AEsir were like the last generation before it went into totally Mortal/Human pantheons. Like the Egyptian Gods were part of a previous generation.

Anyway, cheers. It's pretty zany in my head.

Edit

Human sacrifice was also a benefactor in the conversion to Catholicism. Like if I went to Scandinavia and started saying Baldur is Christ, and they hanged me kicking and screaming about how this is bs. Odin would get real mad, real mad. They were sacrificing people in droves and it apparently angered the Gods. I guess they hung Odin as well.

There was a lot of different things said, nothing to organized, just different anecdotes throughout history, like they may have been various historical people, but I won't go on to discredit that persons personal genius.

It's not canon with most myth either, they said most of the various myths were erroneous anyway, of course.

Schizophrenia is sucky, I would be lynched. The middle east and Asia had nothing to do with it, they said those are entirely different kingdoms with entirely different gods... It wasn't universality... Buddhism is superb doe...

Blase, blase, Israel was a tactical foot hold in the middle east. :mad:

They really just wanted to see me fornicate. So you wanted a new age Messiah, a Prophet, you get a sex slave... :(

I ain't nothin but 20 strokes... they seem to love me.

Last edited:

Whiterain

What a stink. I didn't want this to end so lamely, so I will continue to jest.

So basically in my experiences with PosWodan he said Baldur is Christ and to worship Baldur. The bloodshed would have been far less inconceivable if Wodan could have had Christ represented as Baldur, but the Church refused for Christ to have any reverence to polytheism or a Pagan God, and basically became the abomination it is today because the Church is evil incarnate.

Whether or not there is any truth in the Jesus myth is still ambiguous to me. It doesn't make any sense between the Greeks/Romans not relating the myth to Apollo or something.

On the other hand I was told the myth that is most tangible is Norse Myth and Greek/Roman myth was the more erroneous.

In other episode with Wodan he said the Star of David was supposed to be a Valknut... It was screwed up and only fueled his rage. It would be irrelevant now.
khqJe1q.jpg

I can't connect the dots between the European/Scandinavian/ Slavic myths and middle eastern / Assyrian myths.

But anyway, The Jews are the Nazi noaw.

He said Israel was a tactical foot hold in the middle east in their onslaught against the Persians.

I guess the "Indo-European Migration" was the Exodus... I don't even believe in the biblical Exodus. There's also historic errors in how long trade was established between Europe and The rest of the world. It seemed to have less to do with the Israeli and more about European slaves.

Anyway, good guy Satan or Samael said he is a Valkyrie, so is Loki, still a Valkyrie or Arch Angel and he didn't murder Baldur.. Snorri Sturlson made all that up and it made PosWodan real mad, real mad, he hates Scandinavians because their bigotry costed the gods everything.

FkcFr1r.jpg

Lucifer, I guessed, said he was "Lugh Dugnus" also an Irish/Celtic diety and that I'm a loser. :(

Also that he was a Vanir, as was Michiaeel, who, I guess, is Frey and Freyja was Joan of Arc, then it starts giving me an ulcer, hurts bad.

And Hera was a Nun or something...

Cheers.

Edit

Oh roody poo... They said they for Atheism. But Asatru should focus around Baldur.

Don't burn me at the stake, it sucks bad.

Last edited: