• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Upgrading Mr Van

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Since I had to buy one new wheel to replace the lost one, I'm considering replacing more so that I'll have all
nice new shiny aluminum rims. It would cost a little over $1000, but I feel so compelled to put some bling on
Mr Van. (His old steel rims are dirty & a bit rusty.) I don't drive him in salt, so corrosion won't be an issue.

Suggestions?

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I keep hearing of this Mr. Van but I have never seen pictures.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I keep hearing of this Mr. Van but I have never seen pictures.
I'm going to have to learn how to post pix here.
Number one son will have to educate me on that.
Mr Van is like no van or truck you've ever seen.

At the Coolspring Power Museum June show, I parked next to some
very high end RVs...fancy paint, big, aluminum wheels, new, big, luxurious.
They were inspiring.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I'm going to have to learn how to post pix here.
Number one son will have to educate me on that.
Not sure if this helps, but if you have the picture saved you can use the upload a file button:

Capture.PNG

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm thinking you need a big gold Mercedes hood ornament and spinners on Mr Van.....

blogva10.jpg

Anything would make it look...well...better

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OOOH better idea..... how about this

104114.jpg

It could be like your Mr Van Life boat, in case of fire, break down, floods of biblical proportions or bear attacks

Since I had to buy one new wheel to replace the lost one, I'm considering replacing more so that I'll have all
nice new shiny aluminum rims. It would cost a little over $1000, but I feel so compelled to put some bling on
Mr Van. (His old steel rims are dirty & a bit rusty.) I don't drive him in salt, so corrosion won't be an issue.

Suggestions?

NMSR_Traction%20Engine%20Elizabeth.jpg

If Mr Van ain't rockin' rims like these, he's probably some pinko electric van in which case rims don't matter, just the carbon footprint.