• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Update/praise report/prayer request.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
Jesus made me quit smoking. I love Him so much, I listened, when He called me to quit so soon. I am very sad, because I love to smoke, but Jesus explained to me, that smoking was becoming a form of idolatry. I only slipped up once, and that tobacco tasted nasty. I am taking Wellbutrin, an antidepressant, that helps smokers quit. Please pray, it works soon. I still want to smoke sometimes, but I enjoy Jesus, and the Bible, more than smoking. I sometimes dream I am smoking, and wake up agitated. I had a dream I was hugging Jesus, and crying to Him about my addiction, and asking him to deliver me. I love Jesus very much. Please pray.

Neutral Name

Jesus made me quit smoking. I love Him so much, I listened, when He called me to quit so soon. I am very sad, because I love to smoke, but Jesus explained to me, that smoking was becoming a form of idolatry. I only slipped up once, and that tobacco tasted nasty. I am taking Wellbutrin, an antidepressant, that helps smokers quit. Please pray, it works soon. I still want to smoke sometimes, but I enjoy Jesus, and the Bible, more than smoking. I sometimes dream I am smoking, and wake up agitated. I had a dream I was hugging Jesus, and crying to Him about my addiction, and asking him to deliver me. I love Jesus very much. Please pray.

I will pray for you. I quit two months ago.