• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Update on the sleeping on the floor situation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
For some time i have slept on the floor, only using a thin foam mattress, and in the beginning it was giving me some pain due to the body adjusting it self.
For as long as i can remember i had some issue with my left hip, it has been a bit out of placement, but this last night, i felt it pop in to place where it should have been.
The pain in the leg disapeard and so did the back pain i have had.

So floor sleeping do adjust the body very well :)
(for me anyway)

Last edited:

Nimos

For some time i have slept on the floor, only using a thin foam mattress, and in the beginning it was giving me some pain due to the body adjusting it self.
For as long as i can remember i had some issue with my left hip, it has been a bit our of placement, but this last night, i felt it pop in to place where it should have been.
The pain in the leg disapeard and so did the back pain i have had.

So floor sleeping do adjust the body very well :)
(for me anyway)
That sounds good, my brother had an accident a few days ago and broke 9 rips, he is forced to sit up and sleep using lots of medications as laying down is to painful.

So he doesn't sleep very well at the moment obviously :) So Im glad to hear that you solved your issue as it can be extremely frustrating and stressful to not be able to get proper sleep.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That sounds good, my brother had an accident a few days ago and broke 9 rips, he is forced to sit up and sleep using lots of medications as laying down is to painful.

So he doesn't sleep very well at the moment obviously :) So Im glad to hear that you solved your issue as it can be extremely frustrating and stressful to not be able to get proper sleep.
I hope your brother soon will regain his sleeping, because sleeping help heal our body when we are injured.
from my experience of sleeping on the floor, your brother would not benefit from it now, due to the ribcage will adjust it self too when sleeping on the floor.

Helth comes first, but how it is done will not look the same for everyone

Nimos

I hope your brother soon will regain his sleeping, because sleeping help heal our body when we are injured.
from my experience of sleeping on the floor, your brother would not benefit from it now, due to the ribcage will adjust it self too when sleeping on the floor.

Helth comes first, but how it is done will not look the same for everyone
No i wouldn't even consider suggestion that :) He can hardly walk so getting up and down from the floor would not be possible.