• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Upcoming games, the hype is real

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
On the back of my console wars thread, I thought I’d ask my fellow gamers what games that have been announced that you are looking forward to the most. It can be on any console or on the PC. Anything goes.

I’m super excited for Crash Bandicoot 4 it’s about time and I’m super keen to play Spider Man: Miles Morales, made by Insomniac, the same people behind the spectacular PS4 Spider-Man game. No micro transactions, just quality single player campaigns, excellent amount of customisation and some DLC, which were admittedly not free but totally worth it imo.

What are some of yours?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Yep! They announced it some time ago.

upload_2020-6-29_11-40-28.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk, but I heard it's been delayed again. I don't mind it as long as it helps ensure that a proper working game will be released, but the wait is still kind of painful I'll admit.

Dying light 2 is on my radar as well, followed by Wasteland 3.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Cyberpunk, first and foremost.
But also Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. I really enjoyed the first 2 games (different as they were to each other).