• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Upcoming 2020 movies you’re anticipating

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
What are some movies that you’re anticipating this year?

My inner DC fan is desperately praying to the comic book gods that this is the year for DC to give Marvel a bit of competition. I mean Joker completely won over everyone I know, so hopefully they’re finally on their way.
So Birds of Prey is on my radar.
Whilst I was pretty disappointed with the live action Suicide Squad movie, I legit liked Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. She had a decent Harley voice and she had the almost psychotic love of Joker down. Acrobatics might not have been as impressive as other interpretations, but ehh. That’s fine. And some love being shown to the Birds is always welcome in my books. Hopefully they don’t try to make it a Harley movie with the birds of prey being her supporting cast. Do one or the other, not try to do both and have both elements fail.

Wonder Woman 84 I have high hopes for. Returning with the same director, who has a bit of street cred in the movie scene, gives me hope. And sure the previous WW movie wasn’t spectacular, but it was the first out of that batch of live action DC movies that felt like a good movie. Which I guess isn’t high praise, but that’s where we’re at.

What are some of yours?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've not paid attention to 2020 movies having been totally sucked into the political thriller now unfolding. I'll pay attention to them as they come out because I'll no doubt need some good escapism.