• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"unserious circus barker McSpacelaser"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's a horrible ****show, but I'm at least a bit bemused by the high level of insults by Kinzinger and others:

I love this, but worth noting that while this battle between Nancy Mace and the unserious circus barker McSpacelaser, @GOPLeader continues his silent streak that would make a monk blush. https://t.co/iqWJG9wMmo Adam Kinzinger referring to Marjorie Taylor Greene GOP Reps. Greene, Mace battle on Twitter over Omar jab

Meanwhile on the unserious circus barker McSpacelaser network, the fonts of darkness continue to spew utterly despicable dung:
Tucker Carlson, the station’s blowhard prime-time star, called the infectious-disease expert “an even shorter version of Benito Mussolini” on Monday after fellow Fox News host Lara Logan compared Fauci to Nazi doctor Josef Mengele. Tucker Carlson Makes Unhinged Comparison To Anthony Fauci

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's a horrible ****show, but I'm at least a bit bemused by the high level of insults by Kinzinger and others:

I love this, but worth noting that while this battle between Nancy Mace and the unserious circus barker McSpacelaser, @GOPLeader continues his silent streak that would make a monk blush. https://t.co/iqWJG9wMmo Adam Kinzinger referring to Marjorie Taylor Greene GOP Reps. Greene, Mace battle on Twitter over Omar jab

Meanwhile on the unserious circus barker McSpacelaser network, the fonts of darkness continue to spew utterly despicable dung:
Tucker Carlson, the station’s blowhard prime-time star, called the infectious-disease expert “an even shorter version of Benito Mussolini” on Monday after fellow Fox News host Lara Logan compared Fauci to Nazi doctor Josef Mengele. Tucker Carlson Makes Unhinged Comparison To Anthony Fauci
Amused vs. Bemused - What Is the Difference? (with Illustrations and Examples)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another was named on the McSpacelaser network

Auschwitz Museum, Jewish groups condemn Lara Logan's Fauci comments

"What you see on Dr. Fauci, this is what people say to me, that he doesn't represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele ... the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps," Logan said on Monday during "Fox News Primetime."
The Anti-Defamation League condemned Logan's remarks in a statement to The Hill.

"As we have said time and time again since the onset of this pandemic, there’s absolutely no comparison between mask mandates, vaccine requirements, and other COVID-19 mitigation efforts to what happened to Jews during the Holocaust," the organization's CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, said.

"This includes making outlandish and offensive analogies suggesting that somehow Dr. Anthony Fauci is akin to Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele, known for his gruesome medical experiments on concentration camp prisoners," Greenblatt's statement added.