• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UN's Global Compact for Migration Expands on Hate Speech to Criminalise Criticism of Migration

Should there be a peoples vote before our leaders are allowed to sign up?

• Total voters

Notanumber

A Free Man
Once again you ignore the one proviso / restriction on Free Speech, I refer you to Amnesty International...

What is free speech? One of the most important human rights explained.

"Governments have an obligation to prohibit hate speech and incitement. And restrictions can also be justified if they protect specific public interest or the rights and reputations of others."

Are they as trustworthy as you seem to think they are?

https://web.archive.org/web/20110718133508/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/afghanistan/article7017810.ece

wellwisher

The problem with hate speech is there is no objective standard. It uses a standard that always benefits left wing theology. For example, if you watch CNN you can feel and hear the hate and contempt for President Trump. This is considered freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Based on the concept of hate speech, this should be called hate speech since the emotion, hate, is obvious and center stage and is driving emotion behind the hateful rhetoric. Yet it is not called hate speech by the left. This stinks of a scam.

On the other hand, a non partisan comedian can make a joke, in good humor, but if it includes any PC taboo buzz words, dictated by the left, this is called hate speech. In this case, hate is not even center stage but now it called hate speech. The hate speech standard is not even based on the emotion of hate driving the speech. It is misnamed as a way to scam the system. Most of the underlying hate is from the left. It is expressed in violent protest and lynch mobs on the internet.

Immigrants have the right to immigrate, but they do not have the right to break the law in the countries they wish to immigrate. There are systems in place to meet the needs of immigrants and the laws of sovereign countries. The UN is encouraging criminal behavior and using the PC hate speech scam, to disarm honest people who obey the law.

There are too many third world dictators in the UN. These criminals are learning new way to scam the system, via the American Democrats. The Nazi learned how to legally make the Jews second class citizens in Germany, using legal scams created by the Democrats against American blacks; dual legal standards.

Now the Democrat playbook is being made available to dictators. The real goal is to get a payoff so they will stop the immigration. The hate speech scam is the new opening bid. The Democrats were always eager to pay off dictators, because they would take a finders fee; money laundering scam. The $billion in cash sent to Iran was an example of the money laundering. Trump has stopped the wash machine, so a new scam is in the works that begins with the hate speech scam; to get hush money.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The New World Order is creating dualist societies instead of relying on one set of laws for everyone.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
Good grief, I only used that page as a definition of Free Speech. I wasn't promoting/passing comment on the organisation although it isn't bad compared to some of the loony organisations you endorse.

You seem to have a very skewed mentality.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am sorry...but in my vision of the world Scottish means something, English means something, Italian means something, Greek means something

Tell that to the greeks, egyptians, africans, germans, spanish, french, etc that made up the roman world from which (i assume) you are descended.

Or the French, German, Scandinavian, italian that make up much of the "british" dna.