• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UN's Global Compact for Migration Expands on Hate Speech to Criminalise Criticism of Migration

Should there be a peoples vote before our leaders are allowed to sign up?

• Total voters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Some of us can read and put that talent into practice.

And some of us live in the real world and are not panicked by little englander xenophobes.

You feel free to live in fear of the right wing rhetoric, others will live in the real world.

Altfish

Veteran Member
And some of us live in the real world and are not panicked by little englander xenophobes.

You feel free to live in fear of the right wing rhetoric, others will live in the real world.
Spot on!
The right wing have the audacity to shout "Project Fear" anytime they hear something they don't like BUT it is them that stokes up fear to win support.
Shameful

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Just learn something about the people rather than buckling under to the hate rhetoric.

I've done a ton of research. It strikes me that you're operating from pro-multi-cultural rhetoric.

So why don't you stop with the slurs and stick with the arguments.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've done a ton of research. It strikes me that you're operating from pro-multi-cultural rhetoric.

I am operating from living in a city with a high muslim population, interacting with them daily and employing them.

So why dont you stop with the ignorant bs pretending you know about me when you dont know squat.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No your point was irrelevant as I never supported such policies

Yet here you are post replies to it. Hilarious.

I dont give a damn what you support, you made a comment and i shot it down with fact.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I am operating from living in a city with a high muslim population, interacting with them daily and employing them.

So why dont you stop with the ignorant bs pretending you know about me when you dont know squat.

No person's individual experience qualifies them to talk about 1.8 billion people. I have some Muslim friends. So what? That's not really what we're talking about.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No person's individual experience qualifies them to talk about 1.8 billion people. I have some Muslim friends. So what? That's not really what we're talking about.

Yes they are, those and the 1.7994 billion people like them.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Further comment ... Slurs like

*If you want to wear the mantle of racist, of course that's your choice.*

Why dont you stop projecting and read the arguments presented

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
They might call themselves Muslims but are they true believers in Islam?

There are plenty that are not and some have the honesty to call themselves ex-Muslims.

If they declare for Islam then any interrogations by you would be impertinent, I reckon.

Sure, I know a few small-M Muslims, and small-C Christians.

Look, whoever they are, and whatever they are, if they are good people in our communities then they should be left in safety, free from harm, and any criminals who cause any of them harassment or harm should be convicted and punished.

Notanumber

A Free Man
If they declare for Islam then any interrogations by you would be impertinent, I reckon.

Sure, I know a few small-M Muslims, and small-C Christians.

Look, whoever they are, and whatever they are, if they are good people in our communities then they should be left in safety, free from harm, and any criminals who cause any of them harassment or harm should be convicted and punished.

That sounds like Sharia to me.