• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man, you have no life in you

Ben Avraham

"Forgiveness of sins comes only with repentance and the determination to return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19) There is not a single kind of festival that grants forgiveness of sins."

I disagree, I know of two festivals. The Day of Atonement, and the Water of Cleansing.
The Torah says specifically these two commands, laws actually, forgive sins.
So when God says in the Torah, keep my commands and laws, he is referring commands and laws such as The Water of Cleansing and the Day of Atonement. They were laws, they had to be celebrated for these reasons.

And again, the only reason Jesus is credible was that he claimed to be Jewish-Hebrew. And I think we can all agree that Christianity is a piggy-back on Judaism. If Christianity isn't Jewish-Hebrew, it is pagan.
So why does Jesus lie, and say a ritual that doesn't forgive sins in the Torah, if you drink his blood, forgives sins.
Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man, you have no life in you
Passover doesn't forgive sins.

Eating Blood Forbidden
Leviticus 17:10 “‘I will set my face against any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.[c]

Jesus is a lawbreaker.

Very good John! To drink blood is of itself an evidence that Jesus, a loyal Jew, never mentioned the words in bold print above.

james dixon

Premium Member
This planet was seeded by extraterrestrials and they will not return and show themselves until we stop eating the flesh. So I think we will have a very, very long wait until we are visited again