• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Universe Vs Multiverse!

Science Vs Religion which one is the greater?

• Total voters

Yusef

Really, firedragon? Do you really think I care about numbers?

I don’t care with vocabulary on numbers...and I don’t care if the numbers of heavens were 3, 7, 10, 1000, a million or infinite numbers.

That was never really my points in my reply to Yusef.

*1* My points were that Muslims tried to make Islam better than every other religions, the Qur’an better scripture than every other scriptures, *2* and Muhammad better prophet than every other prophets.

It is like manhood size comparison with Muslims. It is petty, it’s egotistic, it’s arrogant.

Moses is the lawgiver, so Muhammad have to be bigger lawgiver than Moses.

Jesus offered salvation and the afterlife, so Muhammad have to out-save Jesus.

Moses and Joshua won some battles, Muhammad have to out-victory both.

Prophets revealed prophecies, so Muhammad must prophecise all other prophets combined.

Moses and Jesus were humble men, so Muhammad must out-humble them in this department.

Enoch ascents to heavens and stood before God...oh, we can’t have that. Muhammad must also ascend, on flying donkey-like steed.

Islam is like a copycat religion, where religion, scripture and prophet must out-perform everything and everyone else.

More recent arguments, is Muslims today, trying to have the Qur’an out-science Natural Science, by quoting some over-simplified verses, taking the Quranic passages out-of-context.

Isn’t this main purpose for Yusef creating this thread? *3* A competition between religion and science?
1. Tell me opposite sayings against Islam from your own Prophets[pbu th], we accept and be changed!
Bring!

2. The circular 12 lights around the Throne that you see in the video clip, i explained[quoted] them in the details of the clip in the YouTube, you can read and reply/answer!
Bring!

3. These many questions are unanswerable in other religions even in Sunni-Islam! And we have in our books!! Also the scientists such as Albert Einstein[r.a] have been arrived at them a bit!

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
There were no scientists 1200 years ago. There is no your or my science. There are not two opposing groups of scientists. there is just science, like there is just mathematics.

Science is a method; a process. Science relies on evidence. What evidence did "your" scientists use 1200 - 1400 years ago? What method did they use to evaluate it?

Al-Haytham is often regarded as one of the first people to consistently use the scientific method. he did fundamental work in optics that wasn't superseded until Newton.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
One of previous presidents of Iran, means 'Ahmadinejad' in reaction of arriving the U.S. to the moon replied: "it's a lie, and the U.S hasn't ever gone to the moon"
Well,
Is that important for an advanced the US that one fool from a non-advanced country say his own opinion!??
Nope.

And the US currently has a president that denies the coronavirus. Ahmadinejad was an idiot and a brutal tyrant.

The US went to the moon several times. The USSR acknowledged this (in spite of their rivalry). We even brought back rocks from the moon.

Yusef

And the US currently has a president that denies the coronavirus. Ahmadinejad was an idiot and a brutal tyrant.

The US went to the moon several times. The USSR acknowledged this (in spite of their rivalry). We even brought back rocks from the moon.
Haha
LoL
I don't know that the US has gone there or not,
But i don't deny!
And even any other fools denied that, I replied him:
See, my skills are Electronics, Computer, Welding/Brazing/Soldering..
And look at this broken hybrid IC that was made by Sonya Japan[pbuh],
Look at inside of that and think a country that has made such these things during 19th century, Be sure that if they claim are living on the March, I never deny, rather I agree 100%
stk4152ii-genuine-hybrid-ic.jpg

STK4152II Circuit

Look at the feet of the transistors within that!!
Their feet are 1/3 of an web of hair!!!
The Silicon/Germanium we don't look!
But you think about the Machine that has made/assembled these transistors within these ICs!!
Even we don't look at the CPU that has billions transistors!!!

See, at all these are fewer than 2/27 of the Whole Science!