• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Universe Vs Multiverse!

Science Vs Religion which one is the greater?

• Total voters

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well,
I should discuss things the more important than debate around the religions because of debate around the religions is forbidden here
and everyone should know nothing but their own religion :l

Well,
I change my own method of discussion here and say everything but religions..
Well,
Also in our language to 'kiss' we say 'Boos' haha
What about your country!? Lol

I think it's usual one or two fingers. :oops:

Yusef

I haven't heard any scientists saying this. I have heard astronomers remarking on our expanding abilities to visualize deeper into the universe, or further back in time, but that's not arrogance, it's a simple statement of fact. Knowledge of facts is not arrogance.

Science says it has no evidence of God. This is not arrogance, it is a truth.
Science neither looks for nor expects to find a god. It is not anti-god, it's just that science cannot research things that are not tangible, measurable, testable and predictable.
Researching God is simply not what science does. It's not science's job. We can't criticize science for not commenting on God.
I don't understand what you mean by "arrived in," and I don't understand what you mean by a 3rd and 4th Earth. This sounds like a claim that this 3rd planet from the Sun has been destroyed and re-formed several times. Not only is there no evidence for this, it is a thing that definitely would have left tangible evidence.
Why do you claim this, and what is this about a ring?

What?! There were five of them? When did these exist? When and how were they formed and destroyed? When and how were new planets formed? Evidence, please.
Earth is located within a galaxy. I don't understand the comparison
What is Heaven? Where is it? How big is it? What qualities does it have? What journals have published studies of it that I could read?
Same questions.

Yusef, you seem to be making claims with no actual evidence; claims about things no-one's ever detected or studied. Could this not be considered arrogance?
A very interesting idea. I imagine scientists would be very interested in such a discovery, but I don't see how this relates to the point of this thread.

If science discovers a Heaven, or a God, or serial planets, it will study them. But it cannot study or comment on things it has not yet discovered.
Ah ok.
You are right.
We know nothing
And the scientists of the century 21 everything say that is all and we should agree without any evidence
Fir example they say they haven't ever seen any god
And we agree that and even if only 1% there be any God, we should in default choose nothing God and risk of hell fire..

Shi'a Hadith
-How to debate with the commies!?
-Ask them Is the cosmos regular/disciplinary or irregular/indiscipline?
Then they with certain will reply Regular!
Therefore they reply to their own question
Bcz of any discipline has The Regulator!

XQz me the admins!
That I quoted from an appointed religion and didn't quote from any arrogant scientist or nonsense sa
I think it's usual one or two fingers. :oops:
We say to the mouse, Moosh! Lol
Minibus = Minivoos
Peacock = Tavoos
Tavoos = Taboogh
Coffin = Taboot
Horn = Boogh
Kiss = Boos
Mouse = Moosh
What do you say to the peacock in your language!?
Qoooqoooqooo lol
What is your job and age!?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
We say to the mouse, Moosh! Lol
Peacock = Tavoos
What do you say to the peacock in your language!?
Qoooqoooqooo lol
What is your job and age!?

Get off my lawn? Retired (was aeronautical engineer), in 70s now. :cool:

Yusef

Get off my lawn? Retired (was aeronautical engineer), in 70s now. :cool:
Really!??
Fivst ov avv i'm sorry that i talked to you dear father such as my own fellow age..
Second,
I love Space and Aeronautics!!

Several times i dreamt Space and Galaxies and UFOs!

One night i dreamt i'm near the Space Station then an UFO came near me and I went inside that then i woke up

One other night i freamt i sit down on the moon and was looking to the earth and space and was happy..

One night i dreamt there are many moons in the space and one of them was very big and had two wells and from it's wells so much Liquid white Lights was raining out and it made me thinker that how the Light has been Liquid!!

Another night i dreamt I went to the space and toward down.. then the first reaction i wanted to wake up, but I thought and tell myself: o' Yusef, why do you afraid of the space and darkness take a while you have faith that God SeeS you and ProtectS you! Then i continued the dreaming and went toward down and passed all the Galaxies and there wasn't anything but the darkness during seceral seconds then I arrived to the most down that there was a ground and there were three graves and one dead tree there.. then I thought that how could i see these stuffs while there isn't any Light source here!!!? Then i looked at up for find the source of light then I saw 8 great giant whole Moons there are around together that each one of them was greater than all the cosmos which today's scientists have discovered!! Then i feared soooo much and told myself 'Whhaatt iiss thisss' then I had about 10cm up to the ground, but after seeing this mysterious circular moons that i feared, i pounded my feet on the ground and such as the spring i jumped toward up toward our own the Earth.. then i woke up, how!? Not only opening my eyes!! Not i sat down!! I stood up from sleeping!!! And I felt an elephant has putting it's fopt on my heart! Then i told God that any tyrannies anyone committed about me, i won't curse him and let You Yourself Judge between us.. since one or two years later [2009] that i was been a religious, I chose another name, 'DaniEl' for myself for the same reason!

Well,
I guess we humans have had an experience such as this 8 Moon before to be in our bodily life that we usually afraid of things such as Spider, Fan, Octopus..
Although i don't remember that how many moons there were there around togethers but I am sure that were between 7 up to 14

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ah ok.
You are right.
We know nothing
I never implied we knew nothing. We know a great deal, and since the scientific revolution human knowledge has increased greately.
And the scientists of the century 21 everything say that is all and we should agree without any evidence
"It is all?" What does that mean? We don't know it all, we learn more every day.
...and we should agree without any evidence.
What!!!
eek.gif
Are you kidding? That's the greatest law in all of science -- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER accept anything without evidence! Evidence is what science is all about. Science draws conclusions from evidence, and then publishes them so other scientists can criticize them and try to find errors.

Without evidence there is no science! It's religion that believes without evidence, is it not? That's what "faith" is -- belief with insufficient evidence.

Fir example they say they haven't ever seen any god
And that's true, is it not?
And we agree that and even if only 1% there be any God, we should in default choose nothing God and risk of hell fire.
No! We don't believe something because it's convenient or beneficial. That's intellectually dishonest. A thing should be believed only when it's supported by evidence.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Really!??
Fivst ov avv i'm sorry that i talked to you dear father such as my own fellow age..
Second,
I love Space and Aeronautics!!

Several times i dreamt Space and Galaxies and UFOs!

One night i dreamt i'm near the Space Station then an UFO came near me and I went inside that then i woke up

One other night i freamt i sit down on the moon and was looking to the earth and space and was happy..

One night i dreamt there are many moons in the space and one of them was very big and had two wells and from it's wells so much Liquid white Lights was raining out and it made me thinker that how the Light has been Liquid!!

Another night i dreamt I went to the space and toward down.. then the first reaction i wanted to wake up, but I thought and tell myself: o' Yusef, why do you afraid of the space and darkness take a while you have faith that God SeeS you and ProtectS you! Then i continued the dreaming and went toward down and passed all the Galaxies and there wasn't anything but the darkness during seceral seconds then I arrived to the most down that there was a ground and there were three graves and one dead tree there.. then I thought that how could i see these stuffs while there isn't any Light source here!!!? Then i looked at up for find the source of light then I saw 8 great giant whole Moons there are around together that each one of them was greater than all the cosmos which today's scientists have discovered!! Then i feared soooo much and told myself 'Whhaatt iiss thisss' then I had about 10cm up to the ground, but after seeing this mysterious circular moons that i feared, i pounded my feet on the ground and such as the spring i jumped toward up toward our own the Earth.. then i woke up, how!? Not only opening my eyes!! Not i sat down!! I stood up from sleeping!!! And I felt an elephant has putting it's fopt on my heart! Then i told God that any tyrannies anyone committed about me, i won't curse him and let You Yourself Judge between us.. since one or two years later [2009] that i was been a religious, I chose another name, 'DaniEl' for myself for the same reason!

Well,
I guess we humans have had an experience such as this 8 Moon before to be in our bodily life that we usually afraid of things such as Spider, Fan, Octopus..
Although i don't remember that how many moons there were there around togethers but I am sure that were between 7 up to 14

I think almost anything is possible concerning what exists away from our Earth, and moons/planets do seem to be rather common, such that we might envy the many planets that have so many more than our measly one. :D

Which is why I tend to believe that life will exist elsewhere in the universe. But I'm not sufficiently knowledgeable to say anything about what such might be.

Yusef

I never implied we knew nothing. We know a great deal, and since the scientific revolution human knowledge has increased greately.
"It is all?" What does that mean? We don't know it all, we learn more every day.
What!!!
eek.gif
Are you kidding? That's the greatest law in all of science -- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER accept anything without evidence! Evidence is what science is all about. Science draws conclusions from evidence, and then publishes them so other scientists can criticize them and try to find errors.

Without evidence there is no science! It's religion that believes without evidence, is it not? That's what "faith" is -- belief with insufficient evidence.

And that's true, is it not?
No! We don't believe something because it's convenient or beneficial. That's intellectually dishonest. A thing should be believed only when it's supported by evidence.
Yea,
I was kidding.
Because they claim that only these present scientists have evidences for rejecting God, and we should agree their sayings beyond any witness..
But we say The Religion is the same Maximum level of The Whole Science,
And therefore the Messengers of the Religions are the maximum degree of Scientists!
And you are allowed to hear your own scientists,
And we wanna hear to our own scientists and enjoy.
As in the greatest debating of the history was occurred 1200 years ago, Al-Ma'mun, the caliph of the Abbasid Empire commanded any great scholar of any religion and belief to come to Khorasan and debate with Imam Redha[S.A.A],
Ra's Jalot [Exilarch]
Jatheleiq [Catholicos]
Herbod the great
Imran Sabe'ee [Mandaean]
The greatest Yogi who 6 months was asleep and 6 months awake
And many Eastern scholars
And Communist
Then the Imam[S.A.A] told the commie that:[an algorithm]
If there isn't any god, we believers won't be worried!
But IF there is any God, you commies will be in the fire of hell!

Then the commie asked him many questions...

Well,
It is about you atheists/commies too!

We should choose Existence of God in the default choice!
Then if billion billion billions years later we could arrive the edges of around of the Cosmos, and see there isn't any god!! Then we can choose another poll!

gnostic

The Lost One
Yea,
I was kidding.
Because they claim that only these present scientists have evidences for rejecting God, and we should agree their sayings beyond any witness..
And therefore the Messengers of the Religions are the maximum degree of Scientists!
And you are allowed to hear your own scientists,
And we wanna hear to our own scientists and enjoy.
As in the greatest debating of the history was occurred 1200 years ago, Al-Ma'mun, the caliph of the Abbasid Empire commanded any great scholar of any religion and belief to come to Khorasan and debate with Imam Redha[S.A.A],
Ra's Jalot [Exilarch]
Jatheleiq [Catholicos]
Herbod the great
Imran Sabe'ee [Mandaean]
The greatest Yogi who 6 months was asleep and 6 months awake
And many Eastern scholars
And Communist
Then the Imam[S.A.A] told the commie that:[an algorithm]
If there isn't any god, we believers won't be worried!
But IF there is any God, you commies will be in the fire of hell!

Then the commie asked him many questions...

Well,
It is about you atheists/commies too!

Well if that is one hell of a propaganda tripe!

Anachronism, at work.

So communism existed 1200 years ago? That’s news to me.

Communism is a political and social ideology that didn’t exist until the 20th century, so talk of communist in the 8th or 9th century, is anachronistic and premature.

How about not making up fairytale, Yusef?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yea,
I was kidding.
Scientists don't 'reject' God because of evidence, they just don't believe because of a lack of evidence. It's the same reason they don't believe in unicorns.

Messengers of God aren't scientists unless they use scientific methodology.

gnostic

The Lost One
Didn't the Jesus gang hold a common purse and share everything?
Sounds suspicious to me.
Well that wasn’t political.

Anyway, I think he (Yusef) brought up “communist”, as mud fling, directed at any atheist.

You know how followers of Abrahamic religions loved to associate atheism with communism. It is their natural defence mechanism, where they are weak and desperate in the thinking/argument/faith departments.

Yusef

Well if that is one hell of a propaganda tripe!

Anachronism, at work.

So communism existed 1200 years ago? That’s news to me.

Communism is a political and social ideology that didn’t exist until the 20th century, so talk of communist in the 8th or 9th century, is anachronistic and premature.

How about not making up fairytale, Yusef?
I don't know..
But in my country, the Comonist, is one who doesn't believe in existence of any god and believes that the big bang is the root of creation..

Well, the Imam[S.A.A] answered him by a very simple algorithm.
I don't know what we should call a comonist..
Commie, atheist, non-believer or any fool else

Yusef

Scientists don't 'reject' God because of evidence, they just don't believe because of a lack of evidence. It's the same reason they don't believe in unicorns.

Messengers of God aren't scientists unless they use scientific methodology.
According to the 8th rule of this forum, debating here is forbidden
Therefore i brought the link of debate with the atheist/komolism in two previous post.
You can search for evidences!!

Plus!
Do you feel evidences of the scientists of today!??

Wait wait!!
Our great Scientists[S.A.A] have told us about a hidden continent with 70 civilizations soooo much more advanced than us!! That aren't from generation of Adam!
And even aren't aware that God Has CreatED Adam or Satan or not!!

Plus!
They[S.A.A] have told us that the Gog & Magog, some of them are giants such as the tree poplar!
And now the scientists have discovered their skeletons and think they were Anadernal/Aliens or any nonsense else!!

Gog & Magog - Jablaqa & Jabrasa

Well,
Which group of our scientists know the better!??
Your scientists or our Scientists that 1200-1400years ago were lived??

Yusef

I think almost anything is possible concerning what exists away from our Earth, and moons/planets do seem to be rather common, such that we might envy the many planets that have so many more than our measly one. :D

Which is why I tend to believe that life will exist elsewhere in the universe. But I'm not sufficiently knowledgeable to say anything about what such might be.
Kashgari_map.jpg

This the above is an 1000year-old map that shows places of Gog & Magog in place of Australia/Malaysia
And the advanced civilizations, Jablaqa & Jabrasa in position of Japan
I was decided to create a thread here about that, but the admins delete my thread and destroy my troubles as before did.
Well, look at:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Kashgari_map.jpg

This the above is an 1000year-old map that shows places of Gog & Magog in place of Australia/Malaysia
And the advanced civilizations, Jablaqa & Jabrasa in position of Japan
I was decided to create a thread here about that, but the admins delete my thread and destroy my troubles as before did.
Well, look at:

What kind of projection would that be - it's not Mercator. :oops:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
According to the 8th rule of this forum, debating here is forbidden
Therefore i brought the link of debate with the atheist/komolism in two previous post.
You can search for evidences!!
Post #69 is a clarification, not a debate.
Do you feel evidences of the scientists of today!??
???? -- Are you asking if I believe scientists?
Our great Scientists[S.A.A] have told us about a hidden continent with 70 civilizations soooo much more advanced than us!! That aren't from generation of Adam!
And even aren't aware that God Has CreatED Adam or Satan or not!!
Who are "your" great scientists? Who is "our?"

I don't know of any evidence of such a continent. I don't understand how a continent could be hidden. I don't understand how an advanced civilization could fail to leave clear evidence of it's existence.

Who are these great scientists? What is their evidence for such a continent? Where is this evidence published? Why is this not common knowledge?
Well,
Which group of our scientists know the better!??
Your scientists or our Scientists that 1200-1400years ago were lived??
There were no scientists 1200 years ago. There is no your or my science. There are not two opposing groups of scientists. there is just science, like there is just mathematics.

Science is a method; a process. Science relies on evidence. What evidence did "your" scientists use 1200 - 1400 years ago? What method did they use to evaluate it?

Yusef

Post #69 is a clarification, not a debate.
???? -- Are you asking if I believe scientists?
I was asking that everything your scientists say, have you ever realized/seen/met/touched/experienced!??

Who are "your" great scientists? Who is "our?"
Yours, are anybody whom you follow,
Ours, are only the Messengers of God! Specially the Twelver Imams[S.A.A] i brought within the same page of 'Gog & Magog - Jablaqa & Jabrasa'

I don't know of any evidence of such a continent. I don't understand how a continent could be hidden. I don't understand how an advanced civilization could fail to leave clear evidence of it's existence.
Ask The NASA or any discovery teams,
Or yourselves go toward that places and find.
It's your own problem.

There were no scientists 1200 years ago.
What is your evidence for denying existence of any scientist at 1200 years ago???

There is no your or my science. There are not two opposing groups of scientists. there is just science, like there is just mathematics.

Science is a method; a process. Science relies on evidence. What evidence did "your" scientists use 1200 - 1400 years ago? What method did they use to evaluate it?
Bvavoooo
There is just One Science! Exactly such as Mathematics.
Well,
Our differences here are that Whom should we follow for explains the single Science!
You say Stephen Hawking or any other....
We say The Messengers of God!

For exampve your scientists say we should drink 8 glass' of water daily!
But our Scientists have commanded us that Don't drink any water while you haven't been thirsty!!

And one such as me since 2009 that have been a fan of the religion, and tried to obey all of it's commandments,[not-all yet], during these 10years i haven't ever gone to the hospital.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was asking that everything your scientists say, have you ever realized/seen/met/touched/experienced!??
I live in the world described by them. Their discoveries in chemistry, biology, geology, metorology, engineering, physics, &c make my world possible and predictable. Science gives us understanding.

Yours, are anybody whom you follow,
Ours, are only the Messengers of God! Specially the Twelver Imams[S.A.A] i brought within the same page of 'Gog & Magog - Jablaqa & Jabrasa'
"Follow?" Scientists aren't our leaders. They're explorers and discoverers.

Yusef, you're equating theologians with scientists. Theology is not science.
Remember I mentioned method? What makes science science is method, it's what defines science. It's how science works.

1. Scientists observe and gather facts.
2. They ask a question about the facts.
3. They make a hypothesis -- a proposed explanation/answer to the question.
4. They formulate an experiment to test their hypothesis.
5. If the test does not support their proposed explanation, they go back to #2 and formulate another explanation to test.
6. If the experiment does support their hypothesis, they publish the results so other scientists can critique their work, repeat the experiment, and formulate other experiments to further test the explanation.

Scientific facts are testable, falsifiable and repeatable.

Theology does not work like this. That's why technology and understanding moved at a snail's pace until the past few hundred years -- there was no organized science.

*Science, like mathematics, is the same everywhere. Theology is different everywhere.
*Science is empirical. It begins with observation and goes through the steps above to test it's
explanations.
Religion is a priori, it begins with "facts" and, at best, looks for support for them.
*Science tests its hypotheses. Religion does not test. Religion discourages testing -- or even
questioning.
*Science is falsifiable. Theology is not.
*Scientific facts are provisional. They will change with new observations. Religious 'facts' are writ in stone.

Theologians are not scientists!

Ask The NASA or any discovery teams,
Or yourselves go toward that places and find.
It's your own problem.
NASA has discovered no hidden continents or previous Earths. You can search every meter of the Earth with Google Earth and you will find nothing that is not known.
What is your evidence for denying existence of any scientist at 1200 years ago???
See above. Scientific methodology was not in general use 1200 years ago.

Bvavoooo
Well,
Our differences here are that Whom should we follow for explains the single Science!
Your messengers of God don't explain, they just proclaim. Their ideas are not part of science, and are are based on nothing.
Unlike science and mathematics, there is no agreement amongst theologians. There is no "single theology."

For exampve your scientists say we should drink 8 glass' of water daily!
But our Scientists have commanded us that Don't drink any water while you haven't been thirsty!!
You're quoting folklore, not science. Science does not say to drink 8 glasses of water per day. (how much is a "glass," anyway?) Drink 8 Glasses of Water a Day: Fact or Fiction?

Your scientists have commanded you? Since when do scientists command?
What is the source of your "scientists'" command? I'll bet it had nothing to do with science.

And one such as me since 2009 that have been a fan of the religion, and tried to obey all of it's commandments,[not-all yet], during these 10years i haven't ever gone to the hospital.
So? What's your point?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Yusef

I live in the world described by them. Their discoveries in chemistry, biology, geology, metorology, engineering, physics, &c make my world possible and predictable. Science gives us understanding.

"Follow?" Scientists aren't our leaders. They're explorers and discoverers.

Yusef, you're equating theologians with scientists. Theology is not science.
Remember I mentioned method? What makes science science is method, it's what defines science. It's how science works.

1. Scientists observe and gather facts.
2. They ask a question about the facts.
3. They make a hypothesis -- a proposed explanation/answer to the question.
4. They formulate an experiment to test their hypothesis.
5. If the test does not support their proposed explanation, they go back to #2 and formulate another explanation to test.
6. If the experiment does support their hypothesis, they publish the results so other scientists can critique their work, repeat the experiment, and formulate other experiments to further test the explanation.

Scientific facts are testable, falsifiable and repeatable.

Theology does not work like this. That's why technology and understanding moved at a snail's pace until the past few hundred years -- there was no organized science.

*Science, like mathematics, is the same everywhere. Theology is different everywhere.
*Science is empirical. It begins with observation and goes through the steps above to test it's
explanations.
Religion is a priori, it begins with "facts" and, at best, looks for support for them.
*Science tests its hypotheses. Religion does not test. Religion discourages testing -- or even
questioning.
*Science is falsifiable. Theology is not.
*Scientific facts are provisional. They will change with new observations. Religious 'facts' are writ in stone.

Theologians are not scientists!

NASA has discovered no hidden continents or previous Earths. You can search every meter of the Earth with Google Earth and you will find nothing that is not known.
See above. Scientific methodology was not in general use 1200 years ago.

Bvavoooo
Well,
Your messengers of God don't explain, they just proclaim. Their ideas are not part of science, and are are based on nothing.
Unlike science and mathematics, there is no agreement amongst theologians. There is no "single theology."

Your quoting folklore, not science. Science does not say to drink 8 glasses of water per day. (how much is a "glass," anyway?) Drink 8 Glasses of Water a Day: Fact or Fiction?

Your scientists have commanded you? Since when do scientists command?
What is the source of your "scientists'" command? I'll bet it had nothing to do with science.

So? What's your point?
See,
About the post 77,
I told you i am making a March Explorer;
But it's nothing but a carwash.
Did you believe/agree!??

You can NOT deny/reject my claimant WHILE you haven't ever come here and see what i have made!
Can!?? Nope.

One of previous presidents of Iran, means 'Ahmadinejad' in reaction of arriving the U.S. to the moon replied: "it's a lie, and the U.S hasn't ever gone to the moon"
Well,
Is that important for an advanced the US that one fool from a non-advanced country say his own opinion!??
Nope.

The Religion is the same.
The top scientists who were/are/have the most science;
Is that important for them that today's scientists agree their sayings or not??
Nope.

Shi'a-Hadith
"...the science is 27 parted and since Adam up to coming the Saviour, the scientists will discover only 2 parts of that!! And the 25 other parts will be provided by Al-Mahdi[S.A.A]"

Shi'a-Hadith
"...Ask us any questions you want, Ask us before the times be arrived and the scientific discussion be appeared but you won't access us[The Twelver]"