• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Universally conscious simulation

Ostronomos

That all reality is consciousness is necessitated by the reality self-simulation principle which states that we live in a nested hierarchy of realities. God thus becomes an immutable irrefutable fact when one follows the logic of the rss conclusion which both I and Langan and those at the quantum gravity research institute mathematically and scientifically established. Beholden to this comes the fact that there are multiple universes and only God can peer into every one.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That all reality is consciousness is necessitated by the reality self-simulation principle which states that we live in a nested hierarchy of realities. God thus becomes an immutable irrefutable fact when one follows the logic of the rss conclusion which both I and Langan and those at the quantum gravity research institute mathematically and scientifically established. Beholden to this comes the fact that there are multiple universes and only God can peer into every one.

Do you have a citation for this bring both scientifically and mathematically established, peer reviewed papers for example?

Yes it is possible there are multiple (many trillions) universes, but it is a hypothesis, NOT A FACT