• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unitarian Universalist web links

Gene C. asked if anyone knew of an "All UU" message board. I'm in the process of starting one: It's called "Faith of the Free." Since I'm not allowed to post any links yet, I'll just say that you can find it at choosingfaith dot informe dot com. (Hope that helps!)

We'd be glad to have you folks come and visit with us!

Thanks!

Ron Stevens

cityms

As a UU member of Faith of the Free, I would like to personally recommend it as a stimulating site. uufreespirit puts up some great topics for discussion, and there is room for debate and chat and different viewpoints. (see his comment above).:yes:

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Welcome to Wizdum.net | wizdum.net - a compendium of all things UU. Eventually, I want this site to be a one-stop-"shop" for info on social justice, spiritual resources, and general UU. The more help I get the faster it will happen ;), but there is a lot of stuff on there already.

White Rabbit

Leporidaen Skeptic
just to add my voice to the Mix:

Rabbits and Pentagrams - Official Media Blog for the Unitarians of South Australia
unitariansa.wordpress.com

Cool Videos and Podcasts.

^_^
W R

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
just to add my voice to the Mix:

Rabbits and Pentagrams - Official Media Blog for the Unitarians of South Australia
unitariansa.wordpress.com

Cool Videos and Podcasts.
Cool, thanks. How many Unitarians in Australia?

Oh, and welcome to RF and specifically the UU forum in RF. :D