• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unique or Quirky Brand Names

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I used to chuckle everytime I saw an In and Out Burger place in America.
It's called In n Out, but you are never in and out because its usually really busy. It's not as good as you can make it home if you're a decent cook and creative, but it towers over the major/huge burger joints and many regional ones.

Viker

Häxan
main-qimg-364ae47f44726ad48e2940664bb8a735-pjlq.jpeg

pootofustick.jpg

main-qimg-b1ea989189eccbf77a95941fbb6994aa-lq.jpeg

exchemist

Veteran Member
***Can you guys please completely asterisk out any swear words, curse words etc. and spoiler such images. Thanks***
The problem is that now people have to guess what is under the asterisks, which destroys the point. But OK, rules is rules ;).

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is changed now to the "XBUS" but it was originally going to be called the "ebussy". I too was unaware that ebussy is also a gay slang term. Hmmm . . . let me put it this way. If Donald Trump was gay he would have said "Grab them by the ebussy".

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What i am told is a nice craft beer baa none.

beer_15664.jpg