• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unified, Monolithic Church

Free$peech

Is charged with restoring OUR Sabbath Day, Friday dusk to Saturday Dawn.

Congregation, we will learn what it means to rest.

There's the Most High God, Jah or Yah as in hallelujah, which means praise Jah or praise Yah

There's Yah'Shua, which means Yah Saves, because He, the Son, was saved from death by Yah.

And there's the Holy Spirit.

There's no equality, but a hierarchy, Yah being the Most High, and then the Emissary Yah sent, Yah'Shua, is below Yah and then comes the Holy Spirit, that which makes Life clean or sacred, the breath of Life.

Strictness: Carefully obey rules or code of conduct; completely correct, exact precise

We are not Judeo-Christians because that very notion is an oxymoron. Most Jews of today and almost all Jews of the time of Yah'Shua never accepted Yah'Shua to be Yah. Therefore Jews do not believe in a Tri-une Godhead, therefore how can there be a notion such as Judeo-Christian, accept for...Ezekiel 22:25-6

25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey: they have devoured souls; they take treasure and precious things; they have made her widows many in the midst thereof.

26 Her priests have done violence to my law, and have profaned my holy things: they have made no distinction between the holy and the common, neither have they caused men to discern between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.