• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unfortunate circumstances

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Well that's too bad
I can handle the negativity I was just dumbfounded is all
Sometimes posts that break rules don't get noticed by staff and/or aren't considered immediately. That is, just because someone says something nasty doesn't mean they're allowed to.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Both visible and invisible?
Visible to some and invisible to others?

I believe Jesus:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

So, either that is true, Jesus lied, the scriptures are incorrect, or God showed up after Jesus said that.
Jesus as a male or man human image was seen in the heavenly sky above us, in the clouds, where he already said that the images of angels existed, which they do.

A cloud image made an angel human image in it, real, for the image of a human was formed in angel images in the clouds. But a cloud image is not how a human being owns their life, why our science brother misquotes what he reads for he has greedy and ownership self motivated reasons first. And does not just study spiritual advice with a spiritual psyche, consciousness...why he gets it wrong.

God is not seen for the gases as One, O that came out of the entity God the O planet ONE body are clear and Immaculate as said....no one can see the immaculate you can only seen into the stars. So you cannot see God the spirit.

Common human sense rationally.

If you ask what the human spiritual life recorded God self theme is, O around planet Earth are a multi billion spiritual males preaching spiritual themes to self daily and acting accordingly as loving, kind and caring males. That feed back and atmospheric self male image, man/male is the God idea of a greater and higher and owner of more WATER MASS bodily than what a one small single water life body owner owns.

And that is the human over consciousness, who historically by reasons causes to self, was the inventor male human, encoder AI communicator feed back, attack on self life body. Who thought all information first not attacked, when he pressed the button for UFO mass manifestation, he was instantly changed.

The God self theme.

As a scientific human theme how did God O one the stone planet Earth and its heavens create the spirit life of the Garden Nature, the animal life and the 2 human parent life, totally in all massive self bodily presences totally different with very different forms, the answer is one body only could own all variations.

The eternal spirit, who the heavenly re filling in of spirit...the gases filled back in emptied out space, just around God the Earth and communicated to the eternal as cause and effect for the eternal having lost a mass of its owned body into creation.

So God communicating to the spirit who has a body like we humans do......had it changed, removed from their bodies, converted into the multi various new spirits, that got multi released out of the eternal. Forced to move into the heavenly gas mass, got converted and have been stuck living on Earth since by self procreation of its natural body.

Self procreating the only reason any bio Nature exists today on planet Earth is not any God statement. It is a statement of biology actually.

Hence medical terms and healer terms placate that the biologist sciences is the only truthful and medical correct science today. Only applies scientific information for the sake of human healing and health and evolution, yet that information is medical biology. Not evolution biology otherwise you would be lying like the rest of the science community actually.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My mom handled it. Catechism was brief. Didn't make my confirmation
Yes, I know there are plenty of parents who can handle other religions well.

But the main point was that parents should give children more credit, because children can easily handle other religions. They are not judgmental.

Jesus did not make this famous quote about the children for nothing, it was a big reminder for the judgmental grown-ups

King Phenomenon

But the main point was that parents should give children more credit, because children can easily handle other religions. They are not judgmental.

Jesus did not make this famous quote about the children for nothing, it was a big reminder for the judgmental grown-ups
Maybe they're not judgemental but they can be pretty nasty and some may even lack judgment all together from time to time unfortunately.

King Phenomenon

No I knew what you were getting at but I already touched base on that in another post about if parents had the time and means to educate their children in all the different religions then by all means go ahead and do it

King Phenomenon

Perhaps that's the source of the worlds problems. Teaching our children how to judge because they lack judgment. So some people may stray unfortunately. But we still have to teach them how to judge. To be kind stuff like that. So with this new knowledge that they have some people just don't use it right

stvdv

Maybe they're not judgemental but they can be pretty nasty and some may even lack judgment all together from time to time unfortunately.
Very true. Most get children when they did not transform their own traumas, hence they project those on their children.

stvdv

if parents had the time and means to educate their children in all the different religions then by all means go ahead and do it
It's not even needed to teach them all about all the different religions. That indeed is impossible. I never even thought about that.

I only had in mind, that it would be enough if they just teach them 1 thing IMO:
There are also other religions, which are good as well. We just selected this one, and you are free to select the one you like.

King Phenomenon

It's not even needed to teach them all about all the different religions. That indeed is impossible. I never even thought about that.

I only had in mind, that it would be enough if they just teach them 1 thing IMO:
There are also other religions, which are good as well. We just selected this one, and you are free to select the one you like.
Well they should probably be informed about all the other religions and study them for a while and at least be a little older before they can choose one

stvdv

Well I do believe nature does dish a little bit as well as friends etc.
That is true. And that little bit would be much better to handle, when the parents did not make the big mistakes.
But I guess, that's just all part of life. Messing up, and learning. At least when parents mess up, they can learn to say sorry. Not an easy lesson:)

King Phenomenon

That is true. And that little bit would be much better to handle, when the parents did not make the big mistakes.
But I guess, that's just all part of life. Messing up, and learning. At least when parents mess up, they can learn to say sorry. Not an easy lesson:)
Yes a drunken abusive parent of any religious background or non-religious background Would probably be a mistake

stvdv

True but woman can only have babies for so long plus nobody's perfect
I mean most parents do their best though
IF I had to choose between "having children and messing them up" or "not having children and clear my own mess up", I would go for the last one

True, most parents do their best. Many even are determined not to make the same mistakes as their parents did.