• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unfortunate circumstances

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I recently learned there's a lot of negativity from people who accept evolution towards those who reject it. I've always known that some religious people persecute others that don't believe what they believe, but in light of what I recently learned the picture is becoming clearer to me now. I'm also aware that this topic isn't the only source of tension between people's. I think it's very important to respect what others believe as long as they're not pushing it down peoples throats and not harming anyone. As far as raising children goes I think it's OK to introduce children to a religion and keep it light and simple. They'll grow up and make up their own minds. One could say why not introduce all religions of the world to them but I think one is good enough. I mean realistically children can only handle so much with school, activities, playtime and downtime etc.

Just so I'm clear, you create a thread in a general debate forum stating your rejection of evolution and that God created them, and then create a thread to to whine about negativity and persecution when people debate with you? :rolleyes:

A Vestigial Mote

I recently learned there's a lot of negativity from people who accept evolution towards those who reject it.
I think that many times people view attempts to correct erroneous or ignorant thinking as "negativity." This isn't necessarily the case.

True enough that much discourse starts to tend toward disdain and mild contempt when one of the participants has proven themselves hell-bent on remaining ignorant as they continually deny the weight of any evidence put in front of them (i.e. the one rejecting evolution), and the opposing party (i.e. the one who accepts evolution) becomes exasperated and upon reaching such a state let's the conversation slide further and further into what might be perceived as "negativity."

From my experience, there is no shortage of true negativity RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE from those who deny evolution. Almost never have I see a case in which the denier of evolution starts out by merely asking questions and looking for answers. There is almost always an agenda being pursued, and enough vitriol spewing forth (against evolution and "science" or "scientists" etc.) to choke a giraffe.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I learnt by rejecting all teachings that involved pre conceived human preached ideals, which is both science and also religious. And studied spirit my own self.

Self presence, and the question did I come from or arrive from somewhere else, to then also claim karmic consequence cause and effect.

As a baby to child to adult conceived by 2 previous living human being parents, I knew that being a baby born by the choice of 2 humans is not karmic for my owned self.

So then I questioned, so why are we all different and why are we so badly and bodily harmed. Which brings the Genetic thesis into review.

Reincarnation I did not understand as a concept, so I thought upon its teachings, and said okay if a DNA life body is the same pattern body form today as it once was, then it would believe consciously that it lived before as a human ownership.

Humans as little children proved that ideal, was science studied also and therefore 2 preceding adult lives, the first human experience proved that they affected little children's conscious self idealisation and one of self owned new experience.

And I began to experience visions of a recorded first human Mother's life, that spiritually taught me in that dream vision, what her spiritual experience was. That she was an eternal androgynous spirit body, a self, self owned by spiritual body vibrating presence that came into a manifested atmospheric changed being.

That historically due to ICE and evolution saw visions of her very ancient human being family before dinosaurs dying/converted by wood and also stone signals.

I never knew what that experience meant, today I do. I realise that our new parents after the dinosaurs did in fact come out of the eternal spirit, her vision recorded life message enabled me to own that experience. And as ICE gave back the natural pre human lived ownership, she saw the spirit messages of her once pre existing family being destroyed. What I witnessed and it was devastating.

These types of human personal one of experiences is why we believe in the word teaching eternal, which is its own status word and worded explanation which is not the word infinite or finite...which is a totally different worded explanation and meaning.

Only science today in the occult want the word eternal to mean infinite, just by the want of it, not the rational of it, or the belief of it....the want, human greed.

So in a total life experience review of asking a self question why is everyone so harmed, science of the occult, the nuclear choice was that answer, sporadic ground changed fall out as caused by human males with their machines.

Evolution in science does own a scientific discussion for it is obvious that dinosaurs once lived on the Earth. Yet archaeology also proves that once a higher race of humans lived before the dinosaurs were given a lower life form due to occult causes. The human being male conscious memory who confessed and said I am a God and I created the race of the giants.

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown” (Genesis 6: 1-2 ; Genesis 6: 4

The above statement said that giant life lived on Earth before and also afterward.

Proving that it had been placated that when the atmospheric mass changed, the daughters of the human males/men had their children. Which stated that the first humans males were taller than the female self historically. Due to giant animal life, some of which still existed in giant status.

Which is just a scientific statement that quoted human males were taller in the past genetics.

As an atmospheric gas mass evolves, the pressure changes, hence evolution proved that life became smaller.

Re emergence of gigantism is just another warning to humans in the sciences for any condition inherent/wrong in genetics involves ground sporadic radiation/pressure change attacks on our Nature.

When a human knows by recorded memories in a self studied experience that the reason the atmosphere went dark involved the spatial vacuum sucking out the heat to force invent the atmosphere to be its highest gas, is historically science themed/formula reasoned, activated into an unequal day light/night time gas burn historically to activate the vacuum into removal of light originally as first science want/theme. To be life released into a higher spirit state, which is a no light gas heavens.

As a themed teaching which was inherited historically in the times of the Jesus science study and literature data gathering for the sciences. Being warned and then living the experience is why the ancient technology involving UFO radiation was stopped, due to the fear of realising what fakery is involved in science when it says it can copy strings of their own thoughts.

Evolution does rationally own a science teaching purpose, but spirit proved to me that it also owns a historic human reason, otherwise it never would have been reasoned or own reasoning. As all beginnings of human told stories involve thinking, science cannot claim that their thinking over rules or imposes higher reasoning, when what they seek is how to force change.

What I learnt as a rational human self in my own experience, without being coerced into any group behaviour.

King Phenomenon

Children can handle much more than you give them credit for.
And vice-versa. The accusation usually made is selectiveness - the religious choosing which bits of science to accept/reject according to whatever supports (or doesn't) some particular piece of religious text - the theory of evolution being the best supported explanation for how life on Earth has developed.
yeah I made vice versa clear

King Phenomenon

Are there still people who reject evolution? Hard to believe for me, although I once met someone who really believed the earth to be flat, he studied theology, and I told him I could prove with simple math formulas that the earth can't be flat, but he was not interested to hear this.

So having seen this, probably there might be also someone who does not accept evolution.

I mean, I learn everyday, thereby I evolve (sometimes not as fast as I would like though). So for sure there is evolving, unless you don't learn anything, but that seems very unlikely to me. There are even stories about humans who are raised by animals, and they behave like the animals they were raised by. And I have seen animals who are with families and those animals start behaving like humans (showing compassion and lots of empathy). The other way around I have also noticed sometimes. So, for me evolution seems naturally true. Tell me your company I tell you who you are, my Master always was keen on sharing with us. That alone indicates that evolution takes place. Even plants change according to the music you play.

All matter on earth is Consciousness, according to the Wise (in India), hence has inherent possibilities to grow and evolve.
Yup to each their own

King Phenomenon

Look, can I just say, if you felt that I was being harsh towards your views in your previous thread, I apologise. It’s not that I think negatively about your beliefs.
In fact, I genuinely don’t think you’re wrong for having whatever beliefs you hold.
You do you.

I’m just used to “separating” certain subjects. One speaks on philosophical or theological subjects in those specific terms. In such discussions, appeals to emotion or perspective are normal. That’s just interpretation and that’s cool.

With regards to science, there’s a greater expectation of backing up claims with evidence, rather than mere beliefs or opinions arguably. Because that’s just how the sciences have always been presented to me. You make a claim and then either back it up or face the consequences. It’s not about being negative, it’s about holding the discussion up to certain standards (for lack of a better term.)
No doubt there separate. I just believe God made humans. And I also reject evolution. If they link in anyway I guess that's up to the individual

King Phenomenon

Generally, no. That is generally not the case. Most people are not negative towards them.

That goes both ways.
People were negative to me. I didn't think people would be that way if I said I rejected evolution. I made it clear that Christians persecuted people so I did mention respecting both ways

King Phenomenon

I don't have negativity towards individuals, but I do have negativity towards willful ignorance. I think that people denying reality is the single greatest threat facing humanity today. Opinions are not equal to facts. It's frightening that people can willfully ignore verifiable evidence that the climate is changing, that the Earth is a sphere and not flat, COVID-19 is not hoax, or that evolution is a confirmed process. It's sad that we no longer teach people critical thinking skills.
My belief threatens no one

King Phenomenon

I think that many times people view attempts to correct erroneous or ignorant thinking as "negativity." This isn't necessarily the case.

True enough that much discourse starts to tend toward disdain and mild contempt when one of the participants has proven themselves hell-bent on remaining ignorant as they continually deny the weight of any evidence put in front of them (i.e. the one rejecting evolution), and the opposing party (i.e. the one who accepts evolution) becomes exasperated and upon reaching such a state let's the conversation slide further and further into what might be perceived as "negativity."

From my experience, there is no shortage of true negativity RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE from those who deny evolution. Almost never have I see a case in which the denier of evolution starts out by merely asking questions and looking for answers. There is almost always an agenda being pursued, and enough vitriol spewing forth (against evolution and "science" or "scientists" etc.) to choke a giraffe.
Yeah that's what I thought people would do just talk about how they believe in evolution yada yada yada. I believe someone can just state that they reject evolution in and not be a problem. I'm glad I have the knowledge now that people think I'm a flake. I never knew

King Phenomenon

Just so I'm clear, you create a thread in a general debate forum stating your rejection of evolution and that God created them, and then create a thread to to whine about negativity and persecution when people debate with you? :rolleyes:
Yeah I thought people would just debate no big deal. Oh I never said I was persecuted. But I learned that people think I'm a flake. I never really knew people felt that way about people that rejected evolution. it's interesting

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think that people denying reality is the single greatest threat facing humanity today.
Agreed. Look around you, watch the news. Yet most Christians are still waiting for Jesus to return and FIX everything that is wrong in the world. That is more worrisome to me than people denying evolution because waiting and waiting for something just because one "believes" it will happen someday, while the world gets worse and worse, has dire consequences.

King Phenomenon

Agreed. Look around you, watch the news. Yet most Christians are still waiting for Jesus to return and FIX everything that is wrong in the world. That is more worrisome to me than people denying evolution because waiting and waiting for something just because one "believes" it will happen someday, while the world gets worse and worse, has dire consequences.
My belief threatens no one. If all Christians stop believing there would still be problems in The world unfortunately

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I guess he's both
Both visible and invisible?
Visible to some and invisible to others?

I believe Jesus:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

So, either that is true, Jesus lied, the scriptures are incorrect, or God showed up after Jesus said that.