• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uncreative

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
when the ego stops creating and starts uncreating, then the source for all is found?

the river of jordan flows backwards, like the sri yantra upwards?

the end can only be found at the beginning?

Lain

when the ego stops creating and starts uncreating, then the source for all is found?

What is this about?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

What is uncreation? Destruction?
All creation is also destruction.
As each moment in the universe is created from the last moment, the previous moment is destroyed.
Your are looking for the source of all? The universe is the source.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
From the stuff comes the Stuff that creates life that creates more stuff and on and...a source ? ...Our mind's awareness of it's existence...not beyond.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What is uncreation? Destruction?
All creation is also destruction.
As each moment in the universe is created from the last moment, the previous moment is destroyed.
Your are looking for the source of all? The universe is the source.
everything created invariably becomes uncreated, for every action there is an opposite but equal reaction

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
everything created invariably becomes uncreated, for every action there is an opposite but equal reaction

Then the best idea, I would think, is to accept that we are going forth, as normal.
Maybe it a system of repetition and we will end up back where we started or maybe it's not and what is before us will always be new.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
From the stuff comes the Stuff that creates life that creates more stuff and on and...a source ? ...Our mind's awareness of it's existence...not beyond.
"Stuff" used to indicate an attractive woman and , as you say, she did inspire thoughts of creation.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
~
Interesting choices there, stuff means good lookin women ??
even @ your age ?? Way to go !!
Wait, are we allowed to check ages, isn't it against the forum rules or even national law? I wrote 'used to'...lol

night912

But "uncreated" is not the opposite of "created."

With that said, how can everything that was created, was not actually created?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
everything created invariably becomes uncreated (Aup Adds: at other times).
It does not become uncreated immediately, but sure so in time. Creation and uncreation are two different actions. Krishna said:
"All created things are unmanifest in their beginning, manifest in their interim state, and unmanifest again when annihilated. So what need is there for lamentation?" BhagawadGita 2.28

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
~
Interesting choices there, stuff means good lookin women ??
even @ your age ?? Way to go !!
Stonetree is elder to me - by two months and 12 days. The meaning of a word does not change with anyone's age. ;)

Last edited:

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Stonetree is elder to me - by a month and 12 days. The meaning of a word does not change with anyone's age. ;)
It's refreshing to read that I am not the only 'young blood' to flow through the halls of the Religious Fora. I think I made 2 right turns and a left or was it 2 lefts and a right....?

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
When we die, we will be `un-created`. We will return to be stuff again.

After that ..... your guess is as good as it could get .... unless it is oft Earth.

I think I will bet on Earth, and join all the Stuff already here..... not so much Heaven!!

night912

destroy is an antonym of create; which is the meaning of uncreate

Synonyms of destroy | Thesaurus.com

uncreate definition - Google Search

uncreated
adjective

Definition of uncreated
1: not existing by creation
Source

Sorry, but in the English language, the definition of a word is contingent on how it's being used in a sentence. When you said "everything created invariably becomes uncreated," the word, "uncreated" is being used as an adjective and not a verb. You are describing those things. So no, destroy is not the opposite of uncreated.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
uncreated
adjective

Definition of uncreated
1: not existing by creation
Source

Sorry, but in the English language, the definition of a word is contingent on how it's being used in a sentence. When you said "everything created invariably becomes uncreated," the word, "uncreated" is being used as an adjective and not a verb. You are describing those things. So no, destroy is not the opposite of uncreated.
uncreated is a verb too. past tense
uncreated is a verb too. past tense form
Uncreated.JPG

Attachments

• Uncreated.jpg
    Uncreated.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
Unborn is perhaps able to explain it better than uncreated - aja in Sanskrit or svayambhu - self-existent
Unborn
= never born = Eternal = always existant

However that shows timelessness - or beyond time, whereas the point of the OP is to show the reversal of the downward spiral that resulted in us beings and now the opposite journey is to go back to our Source.

From Source to Sink and back

Manifest Vs Unmanifest although unmanifest can be used in the timeless beyond time context.

To reverse the journey or process or sequence, something has to get destroyed.

What is that something? ignorance, ego, vices that are derivatives of ignorance, and desires or wishes.

night912

uncreated is a verb too. past tense
uncreated is a verb too. past tense form
When did I ever say that it wasn't a verb? So address my point instead of using a strawman.

Again, the English language, the definition of a word is contingent on how it's being used in a sentence. So let's look at your statement.

"everything created invariably becomes uncreated,"

Everything = noun
Created/uncreated = adjective
Invariably = adverb
Becomes = verb

According to what you're saying now, you used the words, "created/uncreated" incorrectly in your statement. You meant for the word to used as a verb but in your statement, it's being used as an adjective. "Created/uncreated" is being used to describe "everything" and not telling what "everything" is doing. So it's not my fault that you were the one who made that error.

"I wasn't fooled into believing that I made a grammatical error because I knew that Fool was the one who made that error."

See how the sentence above used "fool" in twice but with different meanings. When using lowercase "f" I'm using it as a verb. And when it's a capital "F" it's being used as a noun. I'm using the word in my sentence correctly.