• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unconditional love discussed in Israel

Jona Israel

Check out this Israeli orthodox jew and Dutch new immigrant in Israel discussing the Lord's unconditional love for all humanity. Even with Him creating evil (Isaiah 45:7). Also, some conspiracy theories are mentioned concerning zionism and a pagan star and the star of David(Amos 5:25-27). Real fun to watch, and sometimes quite profound.

MatthewA

Hello Jona,

Nice to listen to you and your friend talking.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

It says here God form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I the Lord do all these things.

Why do you think it is God that makes peace, and creates evil. Is it because of God creating man, and that He found man heart to be evil? (Genesis 6:5 - Wickedness of man was great upon the earth)

Jona Israel

I think evil is created for a purpose, as my friend Yisrael mentions 'to develop our minds in order for all humanity to recognize the Lord, i.e. Master of all creation. The thing is, can we then still consider love as being un-conditional?

MonkeyFire

unconditional love isn’t an attack on faith, because they are the same. Unconditional love is where you love everyone without exception. When you do this love multiples and God greatly prospers as LOVE and then everyone who accepts his gift becomes rich.