• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uncle Sunstone Rudely Refuses to Answer Your Questions.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Fine. I was going to ask you if you wanted seconds on that chocolate ice cream, but if you're going to be like that, I'll eat it all myself.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Putting your people skills to work today, eh? :tearsofjoy:

Just yesterday I graduated from that internet charm school I was telling you about. The one that was going to charge me ten grand but that I negotiated down to one grand before enrolling in their 12 hour cram course for "Gifted Students", as they call us. Such a deal! Got the diploma emailed to me this morning! ****ing ready to charm whole the ****ing world now!

exchemist

Veteran Member
Just yesterday I graduated from that internet charm school I was telling you about. The one that was going to charge me ten grand but that I negotiated down to one grand before enrolling. Such a deal! Got the diploma emailed to me this morning! ****ing ready to take on the ****ing world now!
I thought Trump University got closed down.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Please, please can we leave Dr F***ing Seuss out of it? :confused:

Well, okay but...

0diS5ya759jgSNEC0kYk2vh5hRgB6QFg4t5r_FdEaGKSD0UWGASKl6XGQHiRKxAaZBwonzHYosJhLhCQfVpj2nKbQVrvqggzdDkFwBSWdLN-bOCnZpgEp38EoZzImO6wRIlx89isSQW9ljPZX2GYK1MMBYYAFL8Un7c

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What act with whom and when led you to be my uncle?

And don't quote that famous quote to me if you know what's good for you:

quote-questions-are-a-burden-to-others-answers-are-a-prison-for-oneself-patrick-mcgoohan-75-63-44.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just yesterday I graduated from that internet charm school I was telling you about. The one that was going to charge me ten grand but that I negotiated down to one grand before enrolling in their 12 hour cram course for "Gifted Students", as they call us. Such a deal! Got the diploma emailed to me this morning! ****ing ready to charm whole the ****ing world now!

And i still haven't received your cheque