• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine

Shad

Veteran Member
I am conflating bilateral relations with a country that supports democracy as an alliance, so slap me.

There are legal issues when there is an alliance or defense treaty compared to trade relations.

I didn't make such statement, but you can't say that the rebels are all Ukrainians either and probably are aware that many are not.

You statement isn't required. It was your premise of "Syrian people against their own government". Ukraine is the same in that government and citizens are fighting.

How can Russians rebel against Ukraine?

You missed the point. See the above.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
You statement isn't required. It was your premise of "Syrian people against their own government". Ukraine is the same in that government and citizens are fighting.
Allegedly according to Russian sources, but they benefit from alleging it. The Ukrainian government says its Russians attacking. Again not the same as Syria. Syria is not suggesting that its been invaded by another country that is trying to gain territory but openly admits its own people are rebelling. Its also massacring its own -- something Ukraine isn't doing.

Shad

Veteran Member
Allegedly according to Russian sources, but they benefit from alleging it. The Ukrainian government says its Russians attacking.

Ergo propaganda.

I have no doubt Russia and Russians are involved but so are citizens of Ukraine.

Again not the same as Syria.

Wrong. ISIS and AQ are foreign organizations.

Syria is not suggesting that its been invaded by another country that is trying to gain territory but openly admits its own people are rebelling.

Wrong. Turkey has been launch operations into Syria for years.

Its also massacring its own -- something Ukraine isn't doing.

Assertion.