• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine-Russia video

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some will find this disturbing and more especially the older woman at the end who bemoans that she is still alive wishing that the shrapnel that tore a hole in her arm had killed her instead. This is what Russia's war of aggression has led to. Russia has "sown the wind" and will reap what it has sown.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Russia has "sown the wind" and will reap what it has sown.
Ah the belief in Karma. Karma is usually likened to gravity, but if karma were like gravity then when you step off a cliff you would fall instantaneously, not randomly in another life even when your feet are squarely on the ground.

In my opinion.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Ah the belief in Karma. Karma is usually likened to gravity, but if karma were like gravity then when you step off a cliff you would fall instantaneously, not randomly in another life even when your feet are squarely on the ground.

In my opinion.
Who said Karma? It is more a case of cause and effect.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Who said Karma? It is more a case of cause and effect.
If I were a betting man I would put my money on @sun rise word's 'Russia has "sown the wind" and will reap what it has sown.' as being a reference to Russia reaping the results of bad karma, but I guess its up to Sun Rise to clarify if that is not what he meant.

In my opinion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If I were a betting man I would put my money on @sun rise word's 'Russia has "sown the wind" and will reap what it has sown.' as being a reference to Russia reaping the results of bad karma, but I guess its up to Sun Rise to clarify if that is not what he meant.

In my opinion.
In short....
Putin's Russia ****** with the wrong country.
It's getting its comeuppance.
Let Russian soldiers bleed out by the tens of thousands.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

In my opinion.

My reply is complex.

Part of my point are the immediate consequences: Finland is joining NATO. NATO is rejuvenated. Europe is working to get rid of Russian oil and gas. Etc.

But beyond that I was thinking of karma.