• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tests Positive for the Virus

Altfish

Veteran Member
I have a conspiracy theory that him and Charlie Boy don't have the virus, it's all part of the "We're all in this together" campaign.
It also suits Johnson as he is getting bored with governing, needs a bit of isolation.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I dislike Boris Johnson for multiple reasons, but if it is true that he has tested positive, I wish him a speedy and painless recovery. I hope he gets defeated in elections rather than by a virus that I'm hoping dies out soon enough.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Someone told me the Italian PM had the virus, does anyone know if that is true?? I'm pretty sure the deputy PM of Spain has it too.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If the world's elites are not immune to getting sick, we can perhaps expect them to do a few positive things to combat the virus. Now, if only we could make them feel the full weight of climate change.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now, if only we could make them feel the full weight of climate change.
Sadly, they will probably be the last to feel it because they'll take their wealth and live on some island away from all of it. Until the end comes for them too, like a pterodactyl swooping in from the sky.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sadly, they will probably be the last to feel it because they'll take their wealth and live on some island away from all of it. Until the end comes for them too, like a pterodactyl swooping in from the sky.

You have heard about the bunkers in Montana? That "community" of multi-million dollar bunkers being created by the richer millionaires and by billionaires to retreat to when the world gets nasty due to climate change. Heard of it?

The rich and super-rich are already planning for their survival. Publicly, they do not take climate change seriously. Privately, they build bunkers.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You have heard about the bunkers in Montana? That "community" of multi-million dollar bunkers being created by the richer millionaires and by billionaires to retreat to when the world gets nasty due to climate change. Heard of it?

The rich and super-rich are already planning for their survival. Publicly, they do not take climate change seriously. Privately, they build bunkers.
I had not until now. Oh dear god. I weep for our soul as a species.

Shad

Veteran Member

Fallout 5 Farcry.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Johnson about 2-weeks ago ...

‘I’m shaking hands continuously. I was at a hospital the other night where there were actually some Coronavirus patients & I shook hands with everybody. People can make up their own mind but I think it’s very important to keep shaking hands.’

Muppet !!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

‘I’m shaking hands continuously. I was at a hospital the other night where there were actually some Coronavirus patients & I shook hands with everybody. People can make up their own mind but I think it’s very important to keep shaking hands.’

Muppet !!
In times like these, humanity's true stupidity shines forth most brightly.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Muppet !!

Ya can't fix stupid

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I have a conspiracy theory that him and Charlie Boy don't have the virus, it's all part of the "We're all in this together" campaign.
It also suits Johnson as he is getting bored with governing, needs a bit of isolation.
I do find all these celebs claiming to have it to be a bit convenient.