• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK: One Year Anniversary of COVID Lock-down

Laika

Premium Member
Today is the first anniversary of Boris Johnson announcing the first Corona-virus lock-down last year. If you are reading this, I'm glad you are still with us. Please keep yourselves safe and as sane as is reasonably possible.

Feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts and experiences, whoever and wherever you are. But all I'd say is now let's get through the next year and hopefully out of this pandemic entirely. :heart:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How, as an island, we have suffered so badly is a question that must be answered.
I wondered that about here with "Mr. Tough on Boarders" as president.
But you are an island. Probably something your people should look into because it shouldn't have been that hard to keep a tight (albiet not leakproof) seal on it coming in.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I wondered that about here with "Mr. Tough on Boarders" as president.
But you are an island. Probably something your people should look into because it shouldn't have been that hard to keep a tight (albiet not leakproof) seal on it coming in.
Exactly but Johnson only closed our borders a month ago - even then there are many excuses to travel abroad

Altfish

Veteran Member
Was Boris the first major world leader to get Covid? The last year seems like a fever dream.

I know Bolsonaro and Trump had bouts, but I'm not clear on the order of events.
Not sure, he had it bad BUT went in with full facts and ignored them "I've always shook hands, it's what we do"