• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK and Australia scam warning

Fluffy

A fool
Just fell for this scam and lost £50 out of it. The company is named "ministry of paintball" and they offer massive discounts on entrance prices (£5 instead of £25) in the UK although I am uncertain of the discount in Australia. They do this by offering 8 tickets for £50 and then throwing in an extra 16 for free.

The way they operate is their street sellers buy some sort of contract in order to sell these tickets and then get 100% profit out of any deals they sell. This led the one guy in my case to lie about the deal and tell me that 100 paintballs (per person) were included in the deal and further paintballs could be bulk bought very cheaply (1000 for £15).

Either way, buying this deal means that you lose a massive amount of money since each person is forced to pay about £40 to get enough paintballs... over 22 people since loses the group a huge amount of money.

So kiddies... don't fall for this one like I did and if you see em in the street, just say NO! :).

leonfly

Ministry of paintball is NOT a scam. I'm going there Friday with 10 friends, we purchased the entrance tickets very cheapy, (16 for £10.00) and it saved us £150.00 entrance fee. We had to pay an extra £11.50 per person which included 100 paintballs. Other paintballs were 500 for £25.00 or 100 for £7.00. Looking forward to a great day out :)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
As the only active member to have posted in this thread who's still semi-active, can I be the first to say read the op again and understand he's saying the contract dude ripped him off, not the company.

Seeing as that's your first post I guess you're someone who's trying to do online PR for the company. Noone cares.