• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFOs thoughts?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Gods hell volcanic mass is non consuming.

A sun metal cooled in space strings in theory back to a consuming mass.

Suns were depicted a God rebelling as a hell...was never God one earths hell.

Why it was taught in theory by status.

Consuming it's radiation as fuel is a sun science said eventually a sun would be dead stone. After using its fuel.

Earth stone therefore owns a small amount of radiation energy to resource. As the sun put it into earth mass historic.

Gases burning leave a total empty space. Reason owned only a small radiation body.

God said science is a spirit body ending as stone. Meaning gas history.

Gases own less radiation than a sun metal.

Asteroid stone saviour owned less radiation in stone as the sun did not own the asteroid. God had.

Its gases colder assisted to keep earths UFO sun metal attacking bodies out of earths heavens.

Why it was taught the cold stone asteroid contradicted metals from sun releasing it's radiation. Why a star was termed a saviour.

Warning imbalance the spatial causes coldest causes and heats sun metals that fuse into masses and fall to earth a humans alien theme.

Reasoning theist human is highest conscious first. Is machine builder metal designer reaction by mind. First.

Machine controlled by its being human reacts the reaction inside machine being alien. Alien to natural God earth mass says the aware human thinker.

Notating all stories are thought upon first.

Why you see alien images in our bio life's support cold gases as they were burnt no longer cool. Feedback advice machine conditions is humans alien advice.

Cloud mass burns produces a physical effect until it disappears. Image of human man ours in clouds. Alien designer is the thought conjured cause effect due to control of man's science machine.

Man first.
Natural man first.
Natural thoughts first.
No reaction.

Reacts constantly. Feedback increased radiation affects natural mind. By occult nuclear conditions.

Man owner operator designer controller reflects on the part increased radiation feedback the image designed reacting as conferred by his God self earth mass advice.

God in natural supports man image.

God mass converting supported alien image emerged. As man invented caused the effect as man's life support clouds is unnaturally burnt.

Virtually the alien is a cloud destroyed angel image. A destroyed angel body is not any human form.

Reason machine controlled reactions are not equal to a reaction inside natural gas mass heavens. As the machine controls it artificially.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I take that as an admission on your part that some of them could be alien when you say " Yes, some of them could be alien"

Yay!!!!!

:hugehug:
Yeah, the probability is infinitesimal, but it could be aliens.
Next question; Even if there are aliens, do they pose a threat? And how much money should we give to the military to prepare for that threat? And should we give money to the military to investigate the UAP, or would that money be better placed with the scientific community?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Next question; Even if there are aliens, do they pose a threat? And how much money should we give to the military to prepare for that threat? And should we give money to the military to investigate the UAP, or would that money be better placed with the scientific community?
All those questions no doubt will be considered. Fwiw, I would say that even if they know now or learn soon that aliens are behind some of the UAP tech, TPTB would want to keep it a secret until the threat determination was completed, they would not want to panic the people unnecessarily. So I do not expect an admission that aliens exist in the report coming up, just the usual "we do not rule anything out".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't know. Since I live in the Pacific Northwest I was really looking forward to a UAP piloted by Bigfoot.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I suppose it could be aliens from outer space, or it could be humans in classified top secret aircraft. Or maybe it's a hoax. After looking at the video, I'm not entirely sure what I was looking at.

The only solution I can see is that the world must declare an end to all wars and hostilities on the planet, so we can all get together, pool our resources, and build an organization to defend against these alien incursions.

Something like envisioned in this TV show from the 70s (which imagined a moon base by 1980).

I didn't know Ed Wood produced a TV show.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And how much money should we give to the military to prepare for that threat? And should we give money to the military to investigate the UAP, or would that money be better placed with the scientific community?

Actually, they should give me the money. I can make contact and establish diplomatic relations with the aliens. I've seen every episode of Star Trek, so this uniquely qualifies me for the position.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Actually, they should give me the money. I can make contact and establish diplomatic relations with the aliens. I've seen every episode of Star Trek, so this uniquely qualifies me for the position.
And I'm a fan of Jody Foster and have seen Contact. Twice. And read the novel.

Heyo

Veteran Member
fuzzy_blob.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Or, I could come to a completely honest and unbiased decision on who gets all of the money. A small fee will be involved of course.

I've also seen every episode of The Paper Chase and The People's Court (with Judge Wapner, not the wannabes who came after).

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've also seen every episode of The Paper Chase and The People's Court (with Judge Wapner, not the wannabes who came after).
Ooh, a very well educated man I see. That means that I will have to study this even more deeply. Of course that will be reflected in the fee.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So fwiw, here is the long awaited UAP Report from the Pentagon.

Attachments

• Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
    376.8 KB · Views: 0