• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFOs thoughts?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cool. I wonder if they'll be able to help us from destroying ourselves? Maybe share some of that wonderful tech they've got so we don't have to eat the planet alive to keep our economic systems afloat. That would be nice, space alien friends, who could squish us, but don't. :)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
C359BF46-ACE2-47C0-BFE3-2DEC5DB959DD.jpeg 17862839-DE62-4092-AD22-A9347111052C.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What are your thoughts about UFOs after watching these two?

I suppose it could be aliens from outer space, or it could be humans in classified top secret aircraft. Or maybe it's a hoax. After looking at the video, I'm not entirely sure what I was looking at.

The only solution I can see is that the world must declare an end to all wars and hostilities on the planet, so we can all get together, pool our resources, and build an organization to defend against these alien incursions.

Something like envisioned in this TV show from the 70s (which imagined a moon base by 1980).

Heyo

Veteran Member

With Biden now getting serious to get out of Afghanistan and with his infrastructure plans, the Pentagon fears a period of peace. It happens every time when there is a threat that the US may lose a reason to feel threatened.

Nimos

I suppose it could be aliens from outer space, or it could be humans in classified top secret aircraft. Or maybe it's a hoax. After looking at the video, I'm not entirely sure what I was looking at.
That is what makes it interesting I think, because for decades now people that have talked about UFOs have been made fun of and called weirdos etc. Obviously because they have always been connected with aliens and abductions etc. and there have been a systematic denial against anyone that would claim to have seen something and obviously also because a lot of fake videos and images have been created.

But one wouldn't expect military departments to release such videos just for the fun of it, as very little seems to be gained from it. Also if the military had even the slightest doubt that these were hoaxes, I again doubt they would release them as it would make them look like fools, if they were.

Also if one watches this video, it have always made me wonder why people like policemen etc. would go on TV, if they were just making it up, again giving how people react to them explaining what they saw, very little seem to be gained from doing it.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I've been seeing quite a bit about UFO's on Reddit lately. Apparently a seven year old post predicted a 2021 disclosure which coincides with the UFO report due this July.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything too sensational but you never know. It wouldn't shock me if the more powerful governments of the world knew more than they've let on these past several decades.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
UFO means unidentified flying object.
Which doesn't necessarily imply the origin of this object is extra-terrestrial.
I am very skeptical it deals with ETs...because the speed of light is an insuperable limit.
Too many years for a space travel.

That said...if these aliens and spaceships are made of a different kind of matter than us...lighter matter...well... it might imply they can travel faster. So...who knows...

Nimos

UFO means unidentified flying object.
Which doesn't necessarily imply the origin of this object is extra-terrestrial.
I am very skeptical it deals with ETs...because the speed of light is an insuperable limit.
Too many years for a space travel.

That said...if these aliens and spaceships are made of a different kind of matter than us...lighter matter...well... it might imply they can travel faster. So...who knows...
Assuming that they are real objects, I agree that they are probably not travelling through space in a conventional way, meaning simply going from A to B in a straight line at high speed.

But also thinking that humans have figured out the only way of travelling space is probably a bit naive, sort of like riding a horse and thinking that it is the best and optimal way to travel around Earth :)

Also it seems unlikely that it is some secret technology that have been kept secret for such a long time, given that people at NASA or other scientists, which are not exactly unintelligent people and not connected to the military, wouldn't have been able to figure out similar technologies and make use of it. I doubt very much that there are top secret military departments with the capabilities of hiring enough scientists to work in these fields without it leaking out and being so far ahead that it makes the top public scientists look like they are from the stone age. Secondly one would also wonder if these were military secrets and they wanted to keep them that way, then why fly them over populated areas, that seems rather stupid.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Assuming that they are real objects, I agree that they are probably not travelling through space in a conventional way, meaning simply going from A to B in a straight line at high speed.

But also thinking that humans have figured out the only way of travelling space is probably a bit naive, sort of like riding a horse and thinking that it is the best and optimal way to travel around Earth :)

Also it seems unlikely that it is some secret technology that have been kept secret for such a long time, given that people at NASA or other scientists, which are not exactly unintelligent people and not connected to the military, wouldn't have been able to figure out similar technologies and make use of it. I doubt very much that there are top secret military departments with the capabilities of hiring enough scientists to work in these fields without it leaking out and being so far ahead that it makes the top public scientists look like they are from the stone age. Secondly one would also wonder if these were military secrets and they wanted to keep them that way, then why fly them over populated areas, that seems rather stupid.
I do agree with everything you said. In fact the movie Contact (1997) is one of my favorite because it rationally explains how far science can go.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I have my own ideas about UFO's based on my religious understanding (found in the Bible), which many would scoff at.

But here's another explanation (I haven't read every post, so if this was already mentioned, I apologize):
What if these craft, which exhibit superior technology, are really from Earth, just from the future, traveling back in time?

I'm surprised that former DNI guy, didn't mention that as an option.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Here we go again.:rolleyes:

Wake me up when someone has done some proper investigation of these pictures. The video tells us zero. No idea who the pilots were, where they were, at what altitude, what they were doing, what else was going on, whether these blips appeared on radar, whether there are any corroborating reports from anywhere, etc.

No proper investigation done to date, on anything like this, has suggested any likelihood of alien visitors.

Nimos

I do agree with everything you said. In fact the movie Contact (1997) is one of my favorite because it rationally explains how far science can go.
That is why science fiction in general are awesome :D

And even what we imagine as being extremely hitech is probably not even advanced enough. But science fiction for the most part is very good at thinking outside the box, which these requires from what I can see.

What if these craft, which exhibit superior technology, are really from Earth, just from the future, traveling back in time?
I don't think that is considered an option as it would create a lot of issues. Assuming that it was the case that it was people travelling back in time, one would assume that such technology is as common for them as it is for us to jump on a plane and fly to Paris.

So I think one would see a lot more time travellers doing all kinds of weird things constantly. Also assuming that they are humans, they seem to behave rather strange compared to how one would expect them to behave.

Looking at our race we go places to investigate, study and examine things around us, normally with the intention of gaining knowledge and doing so without scaring away or influencing our subjects. Also I don't see humans not trying to make contact, if possible.

Here we go again.:rolleyes:

Wake me up when someone has done some proper investigation of these pictures. The video tells us zero. No idea who the pilots were, where they were, at what altitude, what they were doing, what else was going on, whether these blips appeared on radar, whether there are any corroborating reports from anywhere, etc.

No proper investigation done to date, on anything like this, has suggested any likelihood of alien visitors.
The military have taken the videos and have investigated them, the conclusion is that they don't know what they are, except that they seem to behave in ways that goes beyond our understanding of physics.

This is from the US department of defense website:
The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room: Documents | NAVAIR - FOIA.

Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Release

Why would they release them if they hadn't examine them or again were in doubt whether they weren't real or not, that makes little sense? They could simply state that they were fakes or not release them, if they didn't want them released or thrown in the garbage bin.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human science conjured phenomena.

Was always known by that status.

Angels.
Cloud spirits.
Human spirits re contact.

Owned life. Once living in healthy DNA human bodies. Half our owned life given to death and mutative losses.

Water oxygen carbon natural living bio cells lost.

By conditions science who said out of God hell. O earth.

Water our life source spirit taken abducted to contradict UFO attack.

Hence carbon mass human designed as a transmitted effect caused the effect of spiritual status.

Radiation of course owns the greatest damage to any cell would own worst manifested spirit.

Reflections of its designer. Human man. Males. Real men defined by their penis ownership bio life.

Father said the amount of small nuclear orbitals as reflective destructive outcome X mass destroyed removed by human scientists out of earth mass would in return and wAter losses again reflect the image in a giant observed wArning.

How our spiritual father's living lived recorded human life memories spiritual advised me from the heavenly status. Heard spiritually. Not physically as AI is.

Never will any scientist as father is not science understand father's purpose. Actually.

exchemist

Veteran Member
That is why science fiction in general are awesome :D

And even what we imagine as being extremely hitech is probably not even advanced enough. But science fiction for the most part is very good at thinking outside the box, which these requires from what I can see.

I don't think that is considered an option as it would create a lot of issues. Assuming that it was the case that it was people travelling back in time, one would assume that such technology is as common for them as it is for us to jump on a plane and fly to Paris.

So I think one would see a lot more time travellers doing all kinds of weird things constantly. Also assuming that they are humans, they seem to behave rather strange compared to how one would expect them to behave.

Looking at our race we go places to investigate, study and examine things around us, normally with the intention of gaining knowledge and doing so without scaring away or influencing our subjects. Also I don't see humans not trying to make contact, if possible.

The military have taken the videos and have investigated them, the conclusion is that they don't know what they are, except that they seem to behave in ways that goes beyond our understanding of physics.

This is from the US department of defense website:
The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room: Documents | NAVAIR - FOIA.

Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Release

Why would they release them if they hadn't examine them or again were in doubt whether they weren't real or not, that makes little sense? They could simply state that they were fakes or not release them, if they didn't want them released or thrown in the garbage bin.
OK so they've investigated, at least a bit, though how much is not clear since they don't say what they did, and they still can't account for them, apparently.

I don't seem to be able to find the bit where they say that their behaviour goes beyond our understanding of physics. Where do they say that?

Nimos

I don't seem to be able to find the bit where they say that their behaviour goes beyond our understanding of physics. Where do they say that?
The second video where they talk with the former leader of the department, if I recall correctly.

I assume that they have an equally hard time investigating them as anyone else would, given that they can only track them on radar and observe their motions, speed and so forth.

This is from Belgium also the military about something that happened in 1990:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'll leave the question open, given that I can't see us lot as being the only life in the universe, and especially not the only intelligent life (if we can even be described as such), but there are too many willing and able to present false evidence or to simply misinterpret whatever they see so as to believe their versions of events. I'll wait until introduced to a proper alien. :alien: