• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFO mystery solved

Etritonakin

It seems odd that there are thousands of kinds of ship sighted, yet there is no contact every made.

Also, should we assume that they all exceeded the speed of light to get here? If not, they are perhaps billions of years away from home, with no hope of ever seeing their loved ones again.
There are plenty of reports of contact, too. If any were real, some would want to be secretive about it.

The bible actually mentions flying craft that were worked/constructed -though in a vision -and living creatures in them.
It also says this.....
Isaiah 66:44 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Alien invasion has to be right up there as fears go -and the descriptions of the return of Christ -and those with him -reads quite like one.
It would also explain why they seem to have no purpose at present other than to psych us out. :eek:

noooooo -I am not wearing a tin foil hat (I'm keeping it in good shape for when i really need it)

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yes, humans are just so interesting that any and every civilization at least thousands, maybe millions, or possibly even billions of years more advanced than us should want to sit down with us and tell us all they know...:confused:o_O:(...you know, because we're so fun and friendly and all...o_O:confused::p

kind of like us sitting down to talk about things with a colony of ants or a school of fish...:confused:o_O:p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

I'm reminded of the modification of Clarke's maxim: Any sufficiently advanced civilization should be indistinguishable from nature

[edit: correction of Clarke's spelling]

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
I’ve already been raided at home once by ASIO, who spent some hours cataloging all of my books and reading all of my poetry and songs, and writing notes...

For the record, they were mugs. When they left, ‘bad cop’ said “You think too much son. It’s dangerous to think that much”.
Yikes! I guess we should all stop thinking right away!

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
I have serious concerns about where any such UFOs come from, live, etc., given the vast distances involved
There are thousands of kinds of UFOs which have been with us for many decades. Why are all these thousands of advanced civilizations interacting with our world, probably billions of years away from home?