• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Typing Speed Test

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
How fast can you type in this typing speed test?

Typing Test English - 10FastFingers.com

Also, please mention your keyboard type if possible. Mine is a mechanical keyboard, and this is my most recent score:

1_144_722_722_0_138_0_1

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It depends on the keyboard I'm using. The one I have now, with bigger stiff buttons that require more to push them down I get around 90 WPM. With a more ideal keyboard that only requires a faint touch I can get 110 - 120.

I did 19 words per minute on that test. Thats typing on my phone.

On a keyboard, i can type without looking, but its still only about 40wpm.

Im too analytical to go faster then this. :cool:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
93 on laptop. It's the keyboard. Still don't know how you get over 100. The computer can't keep up.

Edit. I type too fast. It freezes.

Tried another site. My average is 84

Last edited:

Jumi

I got 71. The keyboard I used is terrible for anything fast. I could probably get 10-20 more on any decent keyboard.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
1_51_297_253_44_52_8_25

Typing on my brand new HP laptop that I just got from the office. I have less than two hours using this keyboard.

A bit slower than I typically type in emails or on the forum.

I was thrown off by sentence structure, transposing words as they might appear in a sentence rather than what was actually there.

Another factor was that I usually don't type what I'm reading. My typing is usually straight from my head to my fingers, so the reading part slowed me down a bit.