• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two Things That Confuse Me About Christianity

Brian2

Veteran Member
It uses the word, "FOREVER" twice in Leviticus:

29 “And this shall be a statute forever for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselvesc]">[c]

34 “And this shall be a statute forever for you: Atonement is to be made once a year for all the sins of the Israelites.”

Is this another case where "forever" when it is used by God doesn't actually mean "forever" it only means "temporarily"?

The same Hebrew phrase is used 3 times in Leviticus 16 within 4 verses, and is translated 2 different ways in the King James Version. Other versions translated it in various ways also. The point is that it does not necessarily mean forever and you seem to be insisting that it does mean that.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well, to be brief, which I love, I am referring to the hell that people could go to as judgment for their sins and/or unrepented sins AFTER they are resurrected and judged or if they never obtained a body after their judgment. No scriptural backup or proof is being offered on my part, just my opinion and interpretation.

I find in the Bible that biblical hell comes to a final end according to Revelation 20:13-14
So, there is No existing hell after a person is ' delivered up ' ( resurrected ) .
Resurrected people will be judged on what they do ' after ' they are resurrected.
Since ' Resurrection Day '( Jesus' Millennium-Long Day of 1,000 years ) lasts a thousand years that will be plenty of time to have a favorable judgement.

I find in the Bible that biblical hell comes to a final end according to Revelation 20:13-14
So, there is No existing hell after a person is ' delivered up ' ( resurrected ) .
Resurrected people will be judged on what they do ' after ' they are resurrected.
Since ' Resurrection Day '( Jesus' Millennium-Long Day of 1,000 years ) lasts a thousand years that will be plenty of time to have a favorable judgement.
Satan is going to hell and is not going to be resurrected because he never had a body. To me that means hell could be an eternal place. The scriptures you quoted do not actually state that hell will be no more, just that it will be cast into the lake of fire with death beside it.
I am not sure at this point whether or not hell is an eternal place or not. It is not clearly pronounced in any scriptures.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The same Hebrew phrase is used 3 times in Leviticus 16 within 4 verses, and is translated 2 different ways in the King James Version. Other versions translated it in various ways also. The point is that it does not necessarily mean forever and you seem to be insisting that it does mean that.
A Jewish professor told me when we read ' forever and ever ' that second emphasis is meaning: permanent.
For example: I find that at Psalms 48:14; Psalms 52:8; Psalms 104:5; Psalms 145:1-2,21
I find No second emphasis in Leviticus, thus No permanence in just saying forever without the connecting ' ever ' with it.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Satan is going to hell and is not going to be resurrected because he never had a body. To me that means hell could be an eternal place. The scriptures you quoted do not actually state that hell will be no more, just that it will be cast into the lake of fire with death beside it.
I am not sure at this point whether or not hell is an eternal place or not. It is not clearly pronounced in any scriptures.
I find in Scripture Satan never goes to any hell, but Satan ends up in 'second death ' - Revelation 21:8
Jesus destroys Satan according to Hebrews 2:14 B.
Yes, No resurrection for wicked Satan because the wicked are 'destroyed forever ' - Psalms 92:7

Yes, death and hell are cast into that symbolic lake of fire.
Hell is only cast into it ' after ' everyone in hell is ' delivered up ' ( delivered up means resurrected out of hell ).
Please notice the definition of the lake of fire as found at Revelation 20:13-14 because the definition is: ' second death '.
Biblical hell and death end up in ' second death ' meaning they both die a symbolic death.
Jesus will bring an end to ' enemy death ' according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 .

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human living inside natural heavens origin self human.

Theories laws. In history creation...which is not Hu man

Said O energy as mass in natural womb space history was self consuming it's own body. Energy reactive consumed itself.

Jesus is not there in those thoughts as origin human man as man not sacrificed first. So human is not mass or mass consuming it's body. To quote sacrificed body bio of man a Jesus statement. Relevant to God mass change.

What a satanic self science thesis possessed reasoner is. A liar.

Was reviewing Satan first as a history law of consuming mass just in space.

Why human man body was God attacked. God not sin was not in state of fission. Science man self activated ground fission.

I find in Scripture Satan never goes to any hell, but Satan ends up in 'second death ' - Revelation 21:8
Jesus destroys Satan according to Hebrews 2:14 B.
Yes, No resurrection for wicked Satan because the wicked are 'destroyed forever ' - Psalms 92:7

Yes, death and hell are cast into that symbolic lake of fire.
Hell is only cast into it ' after ' everyone in hell is ' delivered up ' ( delivered up means resurrected out of hell ).
Please notice the definition of the lake of fire as found at Revelation 20:13-14 because the definition is: ' second death '.
Biblical hell and death end up in ' second death ' meaning they both die a symbolic death.
Jesus will bring an end to ' enemy death ' according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 .
I read it differently, and do not accept some of your interpretation. But, that's okay with me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I read it differently, and do not accept some of your interpretation. But, that's okay with me.
Satan's first human thesis moment in thinking looking back. Church law said no theism allowed. No alchemy. Don't look back. Don't name god. O mass existed.

A theist thought reaction. In earth reaction that law space mass was gone. Law Satan in a space position consuming it's own body nuclear combustion reaction. Reaction to God mass sun attack mass also gone.

Cold moment. Reaction stopped.

Stopped reaction recorded advice told a human in a cooling evolving heavens how that reaction existed. In its evil moment without you

You theoried for Satan energy moment is self consuming first evil law until pressure and cold stops it.

Doing inside our heavens vacuum law increased big suck sucked out daylight. Took about three hours before atmosphere re ignited light.

Exactly what you got told. Satanist theist. Not God. No man is God.

How can you lie. We are not God energy exists by spatial history.

Fallen Prophet

Only two? No, actually more but I will deal with just two of them here.

1. Why are there 3 forms of eternal destination specifically stated in the Bible? They are 1. eternal damnation 2. eternal annihilation 3. universal salvation.

For No 1: 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels...Then they will go away to eternal punishment"

For No 2: For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, will not perish; Do not fear those who can kill the body, but fear Him who can destroy both body and soul in Gehenna

For No 3: For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people; the living God, who is the Savior of all people

2. Why are there 7 forms of atonement?

#1 The Moral Influence Theory
#2 The Ransom Theory

#3 Christus Victor
#4 The Satisfaction Theory (Anselm)
#5 The Penal Substitutionary Theory
#6 The Governmental Theory
#7 The Scapegoat Theory

Does God really need 7 forms of atonement to save people? And which form of salvation will God use?

I don't know much about all these different Atonement Theories - but I do want to say that we are eternal Beings in the sense that we have always existed in some form and that we will always exist in some form.

When it comes to "damnation" or "salvation" - that is just describing the condition placed upon whatever form we will be enjoying at the time.

An "eternal punishment" isn't necessarily endless torture or anything. It could just be the denial of a potential blessing - such as not being given authority in God's Kingdom.

As to the idea of "annihilation" - this is most likely in reference to what has been called the "second death" - which basically means separation from God.

As eternal - and spiritual - Beings being separated from God would be like dying - or becoming like Satan. Miserable forever.

TrueBeliever37

Hell is definitely an eternal place of suffering. Matthew 25:41 and Matthew 25:46 make this clear.

I think what is causing you problems is that the translators have translated several different words as hell. At times the word translated as "hell" is coming from a word that means the grave. Other times they have translated something describing eternal fire as hell. Translating two totally different things with the word hell has caused much confusion.

I think the verse in Revelation is saying that death and the grave will be cast into the lake of fire (hell). Being cast into hell (the lake of fire) is also referred to as the second death.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't know much about all these different Atonement Theories - but I do want to say that we are eternal Beings in the sense that we have always existed in some form and that we will always exist in some form.

When it comes to "damnation" or "salvation" - that is just describing the condition placed upon whatever form we will be enjoying at the time.

An "eternal punishment" isn't necessarily endless torture or anything. It could just be the denial of a potential blessing - such as not being given authority in God's Kingdom.

As to the idea of "annihilation" - this is most likely in reference to what has been called the "second death" - which basically means separation from God.

As eternal - and spiritual - Beings being separated from God would be like dying - or becoming like Satan. Miserable forever.
Dying. No consciousness. For any one living human who died.

Human argument but the living lived conscious life remains in heavens. Spirit only with gases water body. Heard. Seen. Advice real.

Because it is a lived recording named as human living memory. Self consciousness not existent. Decomposed evidence. Body presence via baby human sex evidence.

Evidence not arguable. Yet so many humans seem righteous to argue. You cannot argue against the evident. Evidence.

History says man designer science for return machine. Machine is part of thesis to design to build to own to use.

What machine by design does not own natural God. Mass earth in natural owned form mass heavens. Just stone just crystalline fused mass.

God given status evident evidence non arguable owned by God.

Earth not a machine not metal. Wanted metal machine X mass returned. UFO effect as if a machine by unnatural caused manifests to return back to bring machine itself. As AI God machine thesis.

Science only.

Status imposed by thesis human present theorist that machine energy metal used resources as nuclear would eventually disappear as his machine as time shift.

What the UFO effect is never the machine. A cause. His will scientist machine burnt all life to death by a sun theory not actually the sun. His secretly argue. Knew the sun attacked earth. Knew it was once. Knew they invented science machine UFO thesis.

Know they theory coercive sun theory yet real machine theory UFO planet effect. Where coercive moment existed as a human lie.

Not machine. God AI.
You might own machine. Machine ends as an idol and idle.

Reaction not present til human attacks God natural body firms in mass again. A second unnatural choice. Human design controller.

Thesis I want God to separate it's form as being God. Mass of in two natural historic beginning places. Origin to self as presence.

Mass is one without separation in thesis. Mass one only acceptable human description life supported.

A human is self origin as a human is only human. Origin human. Evident. Evidence self. No argument.

Coercion to lie by cult control. The group.

Planets in universe gods O owner mass.

Phi statement O not owner of O origin forms God mass.

Planets overheated sun human earth science reaction. Thesis. Sun had already converted planetary union. Vacuum huge opening dealt with sun explosion.
Once.
Nothing like earth heavens light vacuum gas burning.

Earth science owned war of planets gods releasing core radiation that came to earth via earth activated vacuum opening. Scientist man proof he caused it.

Each planet direct to vacuum not earth in UFO release.

History earth God UFO melds in space vacuum with planet UFO union. Science cause. Knows uses human science by choice to factor. Only humans own science expression studies.

Comes back in by machine converting radiation thesis. UFO United mass.

Attacks bio life.

Always knew evidence.

Death natural in atmospheric mass. Heavens with natural light radiation. Constant light radiating effect bio form only survives.

Unnatural death extra radiation mass dispersion..small bodied attacked human eventually dies.

Reason death one only and natural.

Death natural. Only one owned death C 100 year average. Science quotes averages. Ave age. Mother supported vacuum law age human time span.

Cannot be studied.

Science today studying NDE experience as self proof to evil thesis. Near death closest to life bio destruction moment. Not UFO condition to own string moment alien thesis.

Machine new thesis studied UFO nuclear power plant science one ownership. Tried to increase UFO mass. From O earth mass heart core.

No man is God destroyer warning.

Warning from father.

Sun vacuum controlled by sun vacuum interaction. Sun blasted in its vacuum moment new large vacuum cooling moment sun owned by hot mass.

Earth science vacuum activation took vacuum planet direct cooling suck away from vacuum sun activated history brought it to earth. I will control it he says. Laws.

Sits in space union of UFO mass burning forms Mars hit black hole.

Mars set on fire one higher place to sun history. Colder position. As compared in earth science.

Earth body now new one minus inheritor. Science infers one minus as status remove God X mass body of.

Calculated earth space hole measures. Changes to earth by nuclear mass removal.

Warning
Power plant shut off.
No experiments.
No machine controls relinquish all studies warnings.

Enable earth to hold vacuum placement by sun cycle not to be universe pulled by vacuum UFO union with alignment to heated hole.

Black hole space thesis time shift theory remove body of God mass. Only discussing relative body and mass earth mass.

Vacuum removing heated God planet UFO union will put it deeper in space.

Warning real.
Advice relative. Nuclear science had been forbidden by vacuum womb mother law advice. Previously in history.

Science trying to gain origin hole thesis moment heated moment in cold vacuum.

Just a space thesis not earths reality.