• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two Sides

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To you. The interesting thing is, what you have to say still doesn't impact my interaction with the Creators. :)

That's your choice. To me the absolute being is the only being worthy of being called God. And the exalted servants of his, are the path to God, and turning away from their holy light and reminder of God through their holy bright light, is enough to merit hell forever if someone remains on that and doesn't repent.

God is to be relied on, relying on his recitation of truth and holy leaders he appoints guiding by truth, is relying on Him.

And he provides proofs, something your Creators don't have.

vulcanlogician

We are naturally inclined to see the world in duality. But I think it's best that we don't split the world as such.

I'm not trying to troll you here, but when you say "I think it's best that..." that phrase expresses a fundamental dualism.

"Seeing the world in duality is bad. While perceiving nonduality is good."

Shouldn't we reject that idea too?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You prefer they didn't happen. Does that mean you would interfere to stop them from happening if you had the opportunity? If so, that's the definition of good. If not, it's the definition of bad.

That's not good or bad imo.

It just is.

If I can interfere I would, and if I couldn't no biggie.

What your talking about is Altruism. Not the nature of Good vs Bad.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm not trying to troll you here, but when you say "I think it's best that..." that phrase expresses a fundamental dualism.

"Seeing the world in duality is bad. While perceiving nonduality is good."

Shouldn't we reject that idea too?

Sure we can't 100% escape Duality, it's a fundamental nature of our reality, and na inherent art of our language, and therefore thoughts.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Instead of seeing things as "this or that", we see things as they are.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This proves the point I always say. Semantics is half the battle between truth and falsehood. For example, defining marriage.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
And he provides proofs, something your Creators don't have.

Prophets and Written books aren't proof.

God doesn't use human language to speak. Otherwise we would All hear the Word.

Only direct experience is proof of a Creator(s).

And I have plenty of proof of Creators. But no proof that is meant to convince others.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A person who decides not to rely on what has proofs for guidance and instead follows their caprice for religion, was way too playful with their soul, and it's the Satanic sorcery that makes a person like that, that life and God and religion is all a play time joke.

They are way too caught in their own joke to realize how evil they have become.

Quran is a sincere wake up call, it's truth, and a miracle, no doubt from God Lord of the Worlds.

God is capable of speaking beyond humans and able to provide proof of the path he wants humans to follow.

And no one he wouldn't speak to all souls, souls are being tried whether good and evil, and if we turn out evil, we weren't every worthy of God talking to us directly.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
A person who decides not to rely on what has proofs for guidance and instead follows their caprice for religion, was way too playful with their soul, and it's the Satanic sorcery that makes a person like that, that life and God and religion is all a play time joke.

They are way too caught in their own joke to realize how evil they have become.

Quran is a sincere wake up call, it's truth, and a miracle, no doubt from God Lord of the Worlds.

God is capable of speaking beyond humans and able to provide proof of the path he wants humans to follow.

And no one he wouldn't speak to all souls, souls are being tried whether good and evil, and if we turn out evil, we weren't every worthy of God talking to us directly.

This makes sense to you.

And maybe to other Muslims and followers of Islam, but probably not very many others would understand where your coming from.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
ddb035a7afa6031daf6586ecf1a62c7b.jpg

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This makes sense to you.

And maybe to other Muslims and followers of Islam, but probably not very many others would understand where your coming from.

If you don't go to God's door, you go somewhere dark and have done a sinister crime to your soul.

Humbling one heart to wisdom, is a hard choice.

If you become a fool who thinks of the wise ones as fools, and there's not much I can do, neither can God's guide guide you unless God guides you, and God doesn't change a condition of a people unless they change themselves first.

At the end, if God's words can't convince you, then no one else can really guide you.

Who would you believe and rely on for guidance, if you reject God's guidance. Caprice veils itself and envy of the good and great believers can't be forgiven if a person dies hating the good noble people and attaching themselves to the evil ones.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But that's what you're missing. The Gods words do convince and move me. Just not in a way that makes sense to you.

Five years, I walked the path of "listening" to God through the heart while rejecting Quran. It feels good, till, you realize it was not from God and you had no proof that the inspiration or thoughts were from God. Simply it making you happy high or feeling great, is not a proof.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
[QUO

TE="Link, post: 7686973, member: 66537"]Five years, I walked the path of "listening" to God through the heart while rejecting Quran. It feels good, till, you realize it was not from God and you had no proof that the inspiration or thoughts were from God. Simply it making you happy high or feeling great, is not a proof.[/QUOTE]

My Gods don't make me "happy high". In fact I don't need to listen for them at all. They send me the messages I need.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Five years, I walked the path of "listening" to God through the heart while rejecting Quran. It feels good, till, you realize it was not from God and you had no proof that the inspiration or thoughts were from God. Simply it making you happy high or feeling great, is not a proof.

My Gods don't make me "happy high". In fact I don't need to listen for them at all. They send me the messages I need.

You can exalt your Gods above yourself, but can't exalted God's chosen exalted servants above yourself, and yet below God?

What makes it possible that your "gods" as special, but God's exalted Messengers can't be special and above you?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What makes it possible that your "gods" as special, but God's exalted Messengers can't be special and above you?

My Gods have no need of physical messengers, their message is clear enough for all who seek it within their heart.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My Gods have no need of physical messengers, their message is clear enough for all who seek it within their heart.

You are missing the point of what I'm saying. You can exalt "your gods" but can't exalt God's Messengers. It's like having your cake and eating too. Your logical defeats itself.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You are missing the point of what I'm saying. You can exalt "your gods" but can't exalt God's Messengers. It's like having your cake and eating too. Your logical defeats itself.

I have no idea what your talking about silly.

Why would I exalt "Gods messengers" and not the Gods themselves? The message is important, not who delivers it (think the man/messenger is important is very human).