• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two questions for all seekers

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Is what you believe true?
I would have like to think it was the case for me. It was what I thought was true, anyway.

Are you true to what you believe?
Yes.
If a seeker isn't being true to what he or she believes, then he or she is being not only dishonest to themselves, but they're probably not going to get much spiritual comfort.

The very question wheather I believe is not fact or can be proven true. But I find my believe have logics and am comfortable with its teachings.

Yes, I try as much as possible to be true to it.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't know, as my observations and research are (and always will be) ongoing. Thus far, I have concluded that truth is subject to the evidence at hand. Truth can change in the twinkling of an eye, so I don't get too hung up on it.

I am the arrow that homes in on the realms of inner experience. Truth is irrelevant to that venture. It's all about the journey and I do not see a time or point where that journey ends. Can I get back to you? :D

elmarna

the truths are the best thing to believe in over all else!
YES I AM TRUE TO WHAT I BELIEVE IN
I walk the walk & talk the talk

InChrist

Free4ever

Yes, I believe Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Yes, except when I sin but then I have a Savior...

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:5-9

horizon_mj1

It is sometimes hard to keep up with what is considered True and what is not at times (when you are a seeker, you have no "set" rules or beliefs in which you follow, they continually change). Most of what I believe can be backed up with Science, the rest I like to think just hasn't been "discovered" yet. I am True to seeking the Truth, True in the acceptance of Facts, and True to keeping an open mind when seeking Knowledge; being True to a "belief" could be being True to falsification, which I try my best to be extra careful of.