• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two men doesn't make a mother

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
"Two men doesn't make a mother" is the title of the campaign started by a right-wing association fighting the legalization of gay parenthood \ surrogate pregnancy.

f7c6b266b48b52b888acd15686984fae_XL.jpg

The mayor of Rome Virginia Raggi ordered to have those billboards immediately removed...because they are offensive towards gay parental couples and LGBT community.

24.0.701428194-kQpB-U3020262489425SEB-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Roma-593x443.jpg

Raggi's decision obviously made Giorgia Meloni, very angry, since she was a supporter of this campaign.

1489915090854.jpg--giorgia_meloni__basta_uomini_soli_al_comando.jpg

Last edited:

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
That's for sure...parental love is universal...
I hope my heroine Giorgia understands that.

PS. Thanks for the correction:);)
May i ask why you support Giorgia Meloni? Only curious about your views :)

I also understand that removing an advertisement of a campaign is censorship, but do you see this as for better or worse?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
May i ask why you support Giorgia Meloni? Only curious about your views :)
Because she really incarnates the spirit of Italian Nationalism...and I agree with all the economic projects of her party. As for social ideologies...I have a much more secular vision than her

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Because she really incarnates the spirit of Italian Nationalism...and I agree with all the economic projects of her party. As for social ideologies...I have a much more secular vision than her

Still, it's bizarre that you would kiss the boots of those who would dig their heels into your throat. They see you as a degenerate malady that needs remedied, yet you admire and support them. So what is it? Self-loathing? Stockholm syndrome?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There was a curious study awhile back that found same-sex couples raise mentally and emotionally healthier children on average than mixed-sex couples. I don't know if the study has ever been supported by further studies.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
There was a curious study awhile back that found same-sex couples raise mentally and emotionally healthier children on average than mixed-sex couples. I don't know if the study has ever been supported by further studies.

The bar for who can have and keep kids has always been pretty low. I'm kinda confused why some want sexual preference to be the line. There are plenty of actual damaging parental traits you can see exhibited at any local shopping mall.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

The thing about same-sex couples is that their children are more likely to be planned and prepared for for obvious reasons, and they probably strive harder than average since they're held under much more scrutiny.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm aware of at least a few studies that suggest a tendency towards same-sex couples raising children who are better off mentally and emotionally.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Still, it's bizarre that you would kiss the boots of those who would dig their heels into your throat. They see you as a degenerate malady that needs remedied, yet you admire and support them. So what is it? Self-loathing? Stockholm syndrome?
Could it be FemDom?
All that black leather, n' whips n' chains?

Corrr..... !

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The bar for who can have and keep kids has always been pretty low. I'm kinda confused why some want sexual preference to be the line. There are plenty of actual damaging parental traits you can see exhibited at any local shopping mall.
Can't be letting the gay demons possess children, now.

Kirran

Premium Member
EF, why do you feel the need to support any political party at all, if the closest one you can find disagrees with you so much?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Eww
lol...well...my ex boyfriend met her in person and he told me she's the most boorish woman ever...not even in Trastevere u can find boors as boorish as her.
I have in my mind tens to adjectives to describe her boorishness..it's just that I don't know how to translate them into English:D;)

Fair enough.
Boorish politicians don't bother me much now, I either change telly channel or fall fast asleep! :D

But there have to be folks where you live who can fit more closely with your own views and opinions than such folks as would campaign against what you believe in?

Have a look around for some folks who you can really respect, yes?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
EF, why do you feel the need to support any political party at all, if the closest one you can find disagrees with you so much?
I assure you that there are gay guys in her party. Two, as far as I know