• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two killed in Yom Kippur attack in Germany

Shad

Veteran Member
ok so you thought you made a profound statement? Yawn your intellect continuously bores me

I just refuted your point with ease. So your smear only reflects your shallow and poor thinking as your try to dodge another of your mistakes. Try again son. Maybe try using your brain next time as clearly you have issues making conclusions.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I just refuted your point with ease. So your smear only reflects your shallow and poor thinking as your try to dodge another of your mistakes. Try again son. Maybe try using your brain next time as clearly you have issues making conclusions.

you think you refuted something

Shad

Veteran Member
you think you refuted something

Yup. You stated there are no inferior and superior cultures. I refuted it without much effort.

How about this. Is the culture of the South under Jim Crow equal to that of today? If yes then why do you try to fight racism as it is cultural equal to non-racist cultures.